NGD bought this a few weeks ago 9 9125

lpflametop

Reaction score
Murphy painted and aged 40th anniversary 59 reissue done for Vintage world ...This one plays and sounds as good as she looks. I've been kinda following this guitar for a long time and things fell together at the right time..
9 9125.jpg

Last edited:

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Reaction score
I've met quite a few of the Vintage World guitars over the years and that one looks so familiar. Congrats on a good buy.

I have a soft spot for '99s, I've owned 5 of them over the years.

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That flame is so beautiful it almost makes clown burst bearable.

Seriously, that is a gorgeous top.

Sct13

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful!

Nice score....

Les Paul's seem to amplify the reds on current digital cameras, ....turn off your flash and shoot in natural light, then desaturate the reds a tiny bit. It will make a more realistic photo ....at least of the Gibson reds ....

buckwild

Reaction score
Beautiful!

Nice score....

Les Paul's seem to amplify the reds on current digital cameras, ....turn off your flash and shoot in natural light, then desaturate the reds a tiny bit. It will make a more realistic photo ....at least of the Gibson reds ....
Yep, actually red is a fugitive color in all digital applications, great advice though. I second this!

bblooz

Reaction score
I'm not a clown burst fan at all... in person it's a not clownish at all ...it's the one in the center . I'd call it more red tea. View attachment 502870
Love it - congrats! It seems that most digital cameras accentuate the red. My tobacco bursts look like a '60s Strat burst in the pix I took of them - wierd.

Latest Threads