NGD ...blunted

spartacus slim

Reaction score
Nah no issues here... My w.... Wait a second :facepalm:

The only man in the house is my cat and he is half the man he used to anyway... :naughty: like any man, feed him, pet him and he is happy:thumbs::laugh2::laugh2:
When I buy a new guitar, I have to sneak it past my cat and shut it away somewhere, otherwise she is crazy keen for the smell of the case and will want to sharpen her claws on it. I think the reason for this attraction is due to the unfamiliar scent of a new object in the home.

If the new guitar itself is sitting out, she will rub against it and sometimes try to chew the headstock. It’s no joke!

Colnago1

Reaction score
We’re allowed to buy whatever we’d like unless it interferes with paying real bills or life plans. We aren’t afraid of each other and my wife is super into sex at anytime of the day, doesn’t matter how or when. We actually like each other and it’ll be 25 years next month that we’re married to each other.
Not sure what other people’s marriages are really like, but from the sound of it they aren’t healthy ones. I feel sorry for some who have to sneak around buying stuff and who aren’t getting any good lovin’. Why get married? Why stay married?

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
These threads are mainly the same and most of us are kidding. If there were real issues, we’d all been tossed out years ago.

darkvoice

Reaction score
My wife mostly complains not about the fact that I buy guitars, but about the amount of space the guitars take in the house. Let's be honest here - guitars, cases and boxes (many of you save those for future shipping, aren't you?) take a lot of space in any house, and especially in an apartment. If you take guitars out of the cases and hang them - the same guitar takes triple amount of space! Then you have your amps and other equipment.

Women overall like to keep the home neat, so seeing all these large objects occupying so much space makes them upset. Having so many guitars hanging on the wall, cases stacked in the corner and amps/heads morphing into sound walls may look cool to many of us, but most women would not enjoy living in a store or warehouse like environment.

Last edited:

danohat

Reaction score
Me- I bought Gracie a new guitar.
Her- Why? We have ten guitars here already! I wish you would have asked me.
Me- I wanted to. I guess I will have to continue working if I ever want to pay it off. Along with everything else.
Her later- I'm really sorry. That was stupid of me.
Me- Let's get it on!

mjross

Reaction score
I have the delivery guys personal phone numbers! Just sayin...

Colnago1

Reaction score
B7AFEC49-C3D7-4916-8868-EF6AE1AB5292.jpeg

I’ve got my own space for most of my stuff. Some of it does overflow into other parts of the house, but I’m the one who likes things neat and uncluttered so I deal with it.
My wife has her own space as well with her piano, desk, yoga, lounge area, etc...

speyfly

Reaction score
As long as you are not buying guitars for a wife that doesn't play guitar. That said, if you are you're in big trouble!

Hey honey, look what I bought you, as real Gibson R8, isn't it really nice? (wife) Yeah, it looks nice but I don't play guitar! That's OK honey, maybe you'll learn some day.

Last edited:

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as you are not buying guitars for a wife that doesn't play guitar. That said, if you are you're in big trouble!
91a.jpg

Randy_Lahey

Reaction score
We’re allowed to buy whatever we’d like unless it interferes with paying real bills or life plans. We aren’t afraid of each other and my wife is super into sex at anytime of the day, doesn’t matter how or when. We actually like each other and it’ll be 25 years next month that we’re married to each other.
Not sure what other people’s marriages are really like, but from the sound of it they aren’t healthy ones. I feel sorry for some who have to sneak around buying stuff and who aren’t getting any good lovin’. Why get married? Why stay married?
yeah most of us are screwed and have “modern American women”! Which roughly translated means they are always right and men are all wrong!!! I’m about to MGTOW!

Latest Threads