NGD Blue Studio Pro Plus

lastingimage

Reaction score
I read the earlier thread when this guitar was announced. Most thought that it looked great but few seemed to think it was worth the higher (for a Studio) price. I just couldn't resist. I have wanted a Blue Les Paul for a long time. The pics on the Musician's Friend site do not do it justice. The AA Flame top is really nice. I prefer the 60's neck over the 59' most Studio's come with. I already own a 2008 Standard (pre-PCB model) in Desert Burst and a 60's Studio Deluxe in Herritage Cherry Burst. This guitar is a really nice addition to the collection. For me it was well worth the price.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Paulocaster

Reaction score
That's a great looking guitar!!!

Though they look fine uncovered, I second the suggestion to put covers on the pickups.

Deej

Reaction score
Oh that is a gorgeous guitar - you are making me GAS for it even more. As mentioned in the other thread, I about pulled the trigger on it, and then the Flood came out, so that's where that money went (Green one). I am hoping to have enough saved up by x-mas, and hoping that this exclusive run still has blue available at that time... now even more so... I so need a blue flamed guitar!!!

Great guitar - congrats! Now I want one even more too!

Deej

HRC

Reaction score
Nice looking Studio.

Raidersfan

Reaction score
You're right the pictures online don't do it justice. That is one beautiful guitar. Enjoy:)

lastingimage

Reaction score
I am posting a full shot as someone requested. Here it is pictured with some of my low wattage amps.
In response to the question of how it plays........I do violin and guitar luthier work so the first thing I do when I get a new instrument is to do a full set-up. I was really impressed with the guitar right out of the box. I changed the strings to 9's. I then set the neck straight with very little relief, filed the nut slots slightly lower, and lowered the action. I have the string height set at less than 4/64 (12th fret) with no buzz. The guitar plays like a dream and sounds super.
[/IMG]

pawpek

Reaction score
Congrats on your new guitar, killer top on there :dude:

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
Wow that looks great! That flame looks way better in these pics, I really like the natural one. anyways... Happy NGD!!

Latest Threads