NGD Black Classic

Gar

Reaction score
I had a 2011 Goldtop Traditional....didn't like how heavy it was, the binding was scraped badly, the headstock shape was badly carved. So I got a 2016 Traditional, it was lightburst, lighter weight, chunky neck.....I grew to hate the colour and top, I didn't like the neck shape, too thick and it was still too heavy.

3rd time lucky. A brand new Gibson Les Paul Classic in black. Slim neck, light weight, lots of ace features (bang for buck) and no flame or burst to feel inadequate about. Picked this one out of 4 in the shop. Awesome.

Also this one came with ALL the case candy. Polishing cloth, strap, multitool. WIN!

mjross

Reaction score
Very nice guitar! I love that color combo, congrats!

On a different note, I have let’s say a lot of Gibsons in every configuration imaginable and I have NEVER had any of these cosmetic problems. Sorry to hear you had to go through that. I don’t know if I’m lucky or what, because I’m the pickiest bastard you have ever seen.

Gar

Reaction score
All my other Gibsons were flawless, but the 2011 had bad tooling marks on the binding. The headstock outline was off, lower on one side as it transitioned into the neck, not by much but noticeable.

01GT Eibach

Reaction score
Awesome guitar, bro ... My brother just got a new Classic, too. He loves it. They are awesome. How much does yours weigh?

speyfly

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous, a lot of Paul for the money! I've really been lovin mine since she arrived.

Congrats!!!

Reactions: Gar

Latest Threads