NGD: American Style

allbusinessjoe

Reaction score
I've always wanted a white Strat with a maple neck. So I picked this one up last week. A bonus is that Fender is running an instant $100 rebate on these, so combined with GCs price I was able to pick it up for $799.

It's my first single coil guitar at the bridge, and I'm still getting used to it. As much as I love my MIM HSS Strat, this one has a gloss fretboard and is much more resonant and responsive. In the short amount of time I've had it I've noticed I can get a huge variety of tones out of it. It's a keeper.

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

Couldn'tStandTheWeather

Reaction score
Hey Joe, Congrats! Olympic White is (IMO) the ultimate Strat color. These US Strats are superb. I have a 2010 just like it. Enjoy her.

allbusinessjoe

Reaction score
love um, got one myself about 8 months ago

DSC00407.JPG

I remember when you got it; and loved it then. White with maple necks are very handsome guitars. But this is my fist American Strat, as well as my first single coil guitar, so I'm still learning how to dial this thing in. There are a great deal of possibilities. And the necks on these things are amazing. I've only been playing (practicing) for about 3 or so years, so I've got a long time to grow with this.

I'm just finding out, Leo was on to something. :thumb:

LesLuvva

Reaction score
I'm just finding out, Leo was on to something. :thumb:

If you like the strat, you should really try a good telecaster. :thumb: BTW, happy NGD! Thanks a lot - now I'm thinking about getting one of these - the white w/maple is a classic look.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Proud for you man. One of my favorite Strat's as well.
DSCN7553.jpg

Here's a little something extra to go with Sexies
Hottest_Texas_Longhorns_Girls_1A.jpg

Zack

Reaction score
geez, 799? thats how much a mexican burritocaster costs in australia:laugh2:

Reaction score
HNGD, looks damn sexy. Though IMO all white & black Strats look even sexier with tuxedo action going on at the pickguard.

geez, 799? thats how much a mexican burritocaster costs in australia:laugh2:

Mmmm, burritos! Steak or carnitas?

Latest Threads