NGD American Professional Jazzmaster Rosewood

Jeremiah

The Worst
Reaction score
I was hunting for a telemaster because I didn't have tele neck pickup in my guitar collection (my tele is a '72 Custom with the WR pickup in the neck) but I came up with the idea that I wanted a rosewood neck because all my Fenders are maple. I was going to go with an MJT body and USACG neck, but while I was doing all that and having trouble making up my mind on neck dimensions, this popped up on Reverb. The price was right so home she came. My intention was to just use the neck and swap bodies in between string changes with the new MJT telemaster.

Now when I reach for a guitar, this is the one. It might be that new car smell (it wasn't, but it is new to me), we'll see how to goes. I am loving the unfinished rosewood neck. I thought I was a thin D shaped neck fan but the modern C is really getting it done.

smk506

Reaction score
That’s nice! I’m digging the color and the neck, everything just looks really good and clean together.

Now you need to buy another neck for that mjt body though.

truckermde

Reaction score
Oh, that NECK!!

I have got to check one of those out...

HNGD :)

:cheers2:

moreles

Reaction score
I thought I was a thin D shaped neck fan but the modern C is really getting it done.
I think it's totally possible to like a few different neck shapes. Fender, particularly, seems to deliver some really, really good ones on maintream production instruments. Pretty impressive.

Latest Threads