NGD '60s Tribute

pawpek

Reaction score
You should keep an eye on your local Gumtree, I've seen a few hard cases on the Glasgow one for excellent prices recently. A hard case is a must for that.
Thanks for that I'll take a look later, I can get a westfield new one for £59 which is better then the gig bag it comes with :thumb:

pawpek

Reaction score
Very nice - could be the younger sister of my 50s Tribute

:wow: Cool looking guitar, now I want to play a '50s :applause: I wonder why they don't screw the tail piece close to the body? Wonder if it makes a difference? Just used to it off the Epi

pawpek

Reaction score
Nice git man! And I like that AT-AT in the background!
Cheers, and the AT-AT is a vintage box reissue which Santa got me last Christmas. I'm going for the record on how many snowtroopers I can fit in it lol :laugh2:

TerribleRacket

Reaction score
That's a very handsome top. Like you, I really like the little inclusions in the top and back. It gives the instrument a pleasant, organic feel--as if the wood has been left alone to look handsome on its own merits.

You've got the pick of the litter!

04renostar

Reaction score
Very nice - could be the younger sister of my 50s Tribute

Verrryyyy Nice 50's Tribute... Love the grain in that top. I'm trying to find one like that, but my search goes on.

pawpek

Reaction score
very nice LP! luckily you didnt get shafted with the "butcher block" edition:laugh2:
Lol yep I am, I saw them on the Gibson page and thought yep I'd love to play one and now I own one. I looked up the serial number and she is the 63rd to be built on March 1st 2011 so maybe they are building them better???? :hmm: :D

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
These are very beautiful and sexy guitars... Congrats on the new axe man!

Take it slowly and you will be alright with the ''bank''. They need a while to get used to new ''investment'' ideas...:thumb:

pawpek

Reaction score
Lol thanks Hector I am taking it slow just can't wait to plug it in to my Peavy Audition 20 or the vox Deacy amp, or the AC-30 when I get the go ahead from the "bank" ;) hahahahaaaaa

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have the same guitar - they seem like a great buy and sound as good as anything really. Make sure the p-90 are a couple nickels gap and not too low - made a difference to my ears anyway.

pawpek

Reaction score
I have the same guitar - they seem like a great buy and sound as good as anything really. Make sure the p-90 are a couple nickels gap and not too low - made a difference to my ears anyway.
Yes they are, I'll try that with the hight adjustment, I think I may still have a nickel from last visit to the USA, but if not I know someone who has gone over and I'll see if they have some. I did wonder how to alter the height of the pickups, as this is my first time with P90's but a quick search on yahoo showed me how to do it :)

Ed Man

Reaction score
Maybe I'll get one of these before they're all gone. Awesome guitars. Congrats!

nauc

Reaction score
for $850, those things ROCK!

id love to get one

jeffdemann

Reaction score
Awesome! My 60's is one of the best playing new Gibson out there and for $850, WOW!!!:lol:

pawpek

Reaction score
Maybe I'll get one of these before they're all gone. Awesome guitars. Congrats!
I would (but then I did :laugh2: ) so glad I did, there have been a few guitars I have missed out on which I kick myself for, but she SHURE makes up for it :applause:

Latest Threads