NGD: 59 Aged Royal Tea Burst

DeathTongue

Reaction score
Long and McQuade in Canada has available a new 59 Colour: Aged Royal Tea Burst.

And now, so do I!

IMG_20211019_46551.jpg

I liked my ADB 59 but wasn't super happy with the top. Just never bonded with it. But this one? This is more like what I expected. Plays great, sounds great.

Musha Ring

Reaction score
I never noticed they come with pointers. Do all the 59s?

DeathTongue

Reaction score
No, it's got the standard "Aged" finish like the other Epiphone 1959s have. Sort of satin-y.

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized that Epiphone uses the new style bushing mounting platform for there ABR-1 style bridge for this guitar? I wonder why they went with a long neck tenon and , but they new style mounting system for the bridge?

nice guitar by the way, i think these things are cool

mr. rj

Reaction score
Long and McQuade in Canada has available a new 59 Colour: Aged Royal Tea Burst.

And now, so do I!

View attachment 566868

I liked my ADB 59 but wasn't super happy with the top. Just never bonded with it. But this one? This is more like what I expected. Plays great, sounds great.
I just saw these today!...I'm in the same boat, I really like the 59 dark busrts, but would prefer this new royal tea burst instead....just might pick up one of these beauts also. Very nice.

Cardinalcomb

Reaction score
Nice colour and I’ve seen it while browsing the L&M location on Bloor street. I’m just not a fan of that satin finish and rather have the glossy lacquer even if it’s poly.

Matt_21

Reaction score
Just looks like brown and yellow to me.
I hope they look better in person and that's just an issue with the picture colouring.

Latest Threads