NGD: 2022 1957 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty RI VOS

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
D4fdNZE.jpg

Congrats, HNGD :jam: play her in good health and Happy Belated Birthday!

seeker of rock

Reaction score
Gorgeous man!! BB is my favorite Les Paul ever Funny you mention the Custombuckers past experiences versus the CB’s in your new girlie. I strongly believe there’s a symbiotic relationship with all of the parts of any single guitar where the whole is greater than the sum of parts…certain single(well multiple) pieces of wood on a body can match better with a single particular pup (same model, same production month, etc.), same hardware style/materials and there are winners and losers. Congrats on buying a winner!!

Last edited:

1allspub

Reaction score
Gorgeous man!! BB is my favorite Les Paul ever Funny you mention the Custombuckers past experiences versus the CB’s in your new girlie. I strongly believe there’s a symbiotic relationship with all of the parts of any single guitar where the whole is greater than the sum of parts…certain single(well multiple) pieces of wood on a body can match better with a single particular pup (same model, same production month, etc.), same hardware style/materials and there are winners and losers. Congrats on buying a winner!!
Thanks, and totally agree. :cheers:

Latest Threads