NGD: 2021 Standard 50s Heritage Cherry

JohnnyN

Just another old geezer
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Congratulations and welcome to the MLP :)

brentrocks

Guitar Hack
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweetwater’s the way to go. Great customer service

JMP

Reaction score
Congratulations ….killer Les Paul and rig. Dang!

TShoe71

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the welcome and comments! I’ve already got a set of Seth Lover’s ready for it and plan to get the full ‘59 wiring from Jonesyblues ordered up this weekend.

I was expecting BB 1&2’s but Sweetwater put in ‘57 Classics so I might wait awhile until I get a better sense of the ‘57s. Any thoughts on those compared to the Seth’s would be appreciated. I’m after a vintage Alnico 2 PAF sound, clear & bright. Think Tele sounding humbuckers.

JMP

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the welcome and comments! I’ve already got a set of Seth Lover’s ready for it and plan to get the full ‘59 wiring from Jonesyblues ordered up this weekend.

I was expecting BB 1&2’s but Sweetwater put in ‘57 Classics so I might wait awhile until I get a better sense of the ‘57s. Any thoughts on those compared to the Seth’s would be appreciated. I’m after a vintage Alnico 2 PAF sound, clear & bright. Think Tele sounding humbuckers.
Welcome! Good folks here. I don’t have a ton of experience with other PAF style humbuckers, but I can say I’ve 57 Classics in 2 Les Pauls and they definitely sound good to me. Give them time and don’t rush to swap them out… you may really like them.

moreles

Reaction score
Chibson! Just kidding -- that's a wonderful guitar, and your family photos are beautiful shots.

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Congrats, she is beautiful. Those are some nice amps as well, I bet she sounds sweet through all of those.

TXOldRedRocker

A Variant Of Unknown Origin
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! Congrats. Heritage Cherry is a great finish to have.

hotshot

Reaction score
The "pair" is what I'm working towards. I've got the Gibson, next is the Tele. What a fantastic set-up you have!!!!!!

Latest Threads