NGD: 2021 LP Tribute w maple neck

Blues_Verne

Reaction score
And a fat neck it is!
... Hell, the thing has a maple neck! ...
Love the neck and usual med/jumbo playability.
I may be low on money but hell, I’ve got credit!
Yep, these are fine instruments! Hog body and maple neck - super combination. Love my Tribute too.
LP-P90_Special-Tribute_1.jpg
LP-P90_Special-Tribute_1b.jpg

finnles

Reaction score
Niice! I had 2020 STB Tribute, upgraded to a Standard Unburst but still considering buying a Tribute.

Mr Hockey

Reaction score
Congrats on your nee Les Paul tribute. They are great guitars. Enjoy. :beer:

Wise Guy

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get a gold top Tribute. Their used prices though keep increasing...! They remind me of the 50's goldtop Standards that were put out without binding on the neck.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the Tributes and Studios... (redundant I guess)....

I have a 2013 Studio (the gloss wine red I guess, with Gib hard case, UNPLAYED) that I got free when I bought a '09 Am Dlx SCN S-1 SKrat (pretty much freaking UNPLAYED with case).... Bud said I had to take bofem to get that flagship Skrat... (Bofem from a collection)

Push Pull pots on the Lester, love it.... The pickups are great with some adjustments... Every bit a Lester and it will hang pretty well with my other Lesters, including ol' Bessie (old Custom)....

FTR: I have freaking YET to hear binding on a Lester.... ;)

edro.

327105-1553176211409.jpg

TheWelder

Reaction score
I had no idea maple necks was even on option on these!

Beautiful guitar, congrats! Tributes are a great value.

DaveSG

Reaction score
I do think these guitars are one of the best deals going that Gibson has right now.

I was actually really interested in picking up one in the past, but finding lefties was tough and the necks were slimmer on the old ones. Now that they've beefed the neck, it is a lot more tempting.

You've got a great example, thanks for sharing!

lakeburst

Reaction score
The Tribute Series are so nice guitars, I own two of them, one 50's gold top and a 60's honey burst, love them very much.

- CONGRATS - :applause:

Wise Guy

Reaction score
I honestly don't see much of a difference between the Tributes and the LPJ's other than hardware.
Many of the LPJ's sported that ugly black hardware... luckily my LPJ Pro came with the normal colored stuff.
Either way both models seem to be holding and exceeding their value.
I'm trying to find a decent gold top Tribute or LPJ for under $800 which is proving to be a challenge.

Last edited:

Latest Threads