NGD 2021 LP Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst

mr. rj

Reaction score
Just got this one today. Its a limited edition AA top. I didn't know the studio's were made with these tops, maybe just because it's a limited edition...idk. But happy with it in any regard.

Attachments

GT40

Reaction score
Congratulations, That is pretty rock and roll.

mr. rj

Reaction score
Gorgeous! Where did you find that?
I live in Canada, so Long & Mcquade has received a new shipment of these, this one was displayed as soon as you walk in the door. I could only assume it was something special taking that display location over all the other stocked Gibby's and models. I actually went there that day to buy the 1959 Epi and came out with this instead. The AA top nearly blew me off my feet, because I've never seen a stuido with flame before. The rosewood figuring also drew me in. I contacted Gibson for additional specs, they sent me a sweetwater link. So between L&M and SW, they have stock. I was up very late playing this one, I couldn't put it down...lol

Last edited:

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Congrats! Just got a new studio as well. Awesome rock machines. Nice flame on this example too! Enjoy. :dude:

integra evan

Reaction score
Very nice. I believe sweetwater had them as a limited color plus top too. Looks great. Enjoy!

Latest Threads