NGD 2020 Classic HB

Christosterone

Premium Member
Reaction score
Completely! Was looking at the appetite burst as well but that’s a bit much at this time. He watches the Ritz video daily as far as I can tell.
my favorite musical memory from a big concert was the 2nd time I saw Them on the illusion tour...
dizzy reed and slash were at the height of their power and they played the most spectacular Version of estranged ive ever seen...
that song is a testament to slash’s greatness...he essentially plays a piano structure solo which is bananas hard for the entire song...so effing good

the japanese concert is pretty much a perfect example of gnr at the height of their power

Christosterone

Premium Member
Reaction score
tell ur son to learn locomotive....
slash could slay...unfortunately matt Sorem blew becks war drum at this rehearsal

Christosterone

Premium Member
Reaction score
It begs the question, is there a set of Duncans in the lad's future? And if so, zebras or blacks? :slash:
blacks as slash is 99% black...

even his [very rarely seen[ bb custom(as seen in estranged video when he’s “floating” down sunset)

I saw him use it in Honolulu in 99 with snakepit...all his guitars were double black uncovered in most of his post 80s life as far as I remember

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
blacks as slash is 99% black...

even his [very rarely seen[ bb custom(as seen in estranged video when he’s “floating” down sunset)

I saw him use it in Honolulu in 99 with snakepit...all his guitars were double black uncovered in most of his post 80s life as far as I remember
For years I associated Slash with zebra pickups but you're right, the only major guitar of Slash's that I know of to zebras is the Derrig and its derivatives.

When I was buying pickups for my goldtop I considered doing the Derrig-style zebras but ultimately went with the plain blacks. I just look that look.

Injector

Reaction score
One of the main things I like about Classics is the exposed zebras. They look so cool.

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Outstanding, beautiful guitar! Love the zebra pups over the newer Slash all black pup guitars!

Latest Threads