NGD 2019 RO

teleboli

Reaction score
Inspired by Duane the tub's recent Ngd with an R8 the same colour, I jumped at this 2019 RO gloss that was available semi-local.

My first lemon flavor. 7.6 lbs which was the clincher. Not sure which version neck it is but it measures .82 first, .92 12th.

It's an early 2019 so I'll be checking to see if the Custombuckers are unpotted (which I prefer) .

Seems to be a real nice dish carve as well which I like.

uNWyXO3.jpg
GxoCYeN.jpg

Lull

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! I have to admit I feel relieved and envious at the same time... I looked at the ad for this R0 at least five times a day in the last week, trying to convince myself I didn't really need it. I just need to play my R7 with my eyes closed :)

Enjoy this guitar; what an amazing instrument!

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! I have to admit I feel relieved and envious at the same time... I looked at the ad for this R0 at least five times a day in the last week, trying to convince myself I didn't really need it. I just need to play my R7 with my eyes closed :)

Where was this ad at?

teleboli

Reaction score

lol I did the same thing but lost the struggle.

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Glad you ended up pulling the trigger. Looks killer and there is something extra magical about a nice, light Historic LP.

Congrats and happy NGD!

mjross

Reaction score
Inspired by Duane the tub's recent Ngd with an R8 the same colour, I jumped at this 2019 RO gloss that was available semi-local.

My first lemon flavor. 7.6 lbs which was the clincher. Not sure which version neck it is but it measures .82 first, .92 12th.

It's an early 2019 so I'll be checking to see if the Custombuckers are unpotted (which I prefer) .

View attachment 536849 View attachment 536846
Oh yeah!

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I had a couple if transamber years ago, 2003 standard and a classic of same year. Really nice finish, I’d be hard pushed to make a choice between that colour and a green lemon fade. that weight is insane, there is a Murphy lab in uk that is same weight, sadly it’s an ultra heavy aged, so priced accordingly. Edit, there was, it’s sold.

boola1

Reaction score

View attachment 536849 View attachment 536846
I'd really like to hear a tone report once you have it. 7.7lbs is amazingly light!

stephen78

Reaction score
Is that finish Honey Lemon Fade? I was looking at an R0 on the MGL site that looked similar, but I’m holding out for an R9 once I find the right one.

I would also like to hear a tone report once you have it! Interested to hear about the eq of a Les Paul so light!

teleboli

Reaction score
Thanks all.

I'm not just sure the color. I did have a CR8 a couple years ago that was pretty much the same and it was sold as a Stanley Burst. Apparently after Paul Stanley's burst.

It arrives on Thursday so I'll be sure to update with some impressions.

Latest Threads