NGD! 2019 firebird

BKS

Reaction score
Anyone experience with one? Okay look is great and I might do a trade with my nrfb + cash. I think the pickups in these are the same? The ceramic mini?

BKS

Reaction score
So nobody has a firebird.....
Okay
Now I have one and I am happy to finally have a "real" firebird. Traded my nrfb+cash for it. I really love the look of this birdy way better. Pickups are the same so no issues there! The only issue it has is one I knew of beforehand (high action) but that can be changed. Love the neck, definitely not skinny, neither fat. A little fuller than big red (nrfb).
Screenshot_20220530-202029_Gallery.jpg

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Firebirds are cool. I prefer ones with the Steinberger Gearless tuners, and I nearly bought a 2017 with them. Other than that, it looked just like yours. I wasn't ready to commit, and after 2017 they stopped using the Steinbergers.
Happy NGD!

Reactions: BKS

mdubya

Reaction score
Congratulations! :dude::applause:

Here are my three; 2x Custom Shop Non Reverse and a Limited Edition 2016 with Lyre/Maestro vibrola.

The Custom Shop NRs have chunky '64 style necks with the tv white one being close to huge. The reverse has a thin but wide slim sixties neck. I love them all. The TV White is a beast with the P-90s and (probably) my favorite guitar of all.

HnYk153.jpg

Brazilnut

Reaction score
It has fancy-schmancy Scandinavian pickups in it.

Last edited:

BKS

Reaction score
I actually like the ceramic pickups...but might try alnico one day.
I like the playability of this one better than the nrfb only adjusting is picking spot :rofl: :rofl: but that was the same on the nrfb.
Somehow this one feels more solid.

Latest Threads