Ngd! 2019 Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster

the_lawyer

Reaction score
As I mentioned at the very end of my tele-colour-thread (3TS vs. LPB): Saw this one at a bargain price from a reputable vintage dealer and bought it in a heartbeat....

Here is my latest acquisition: 2019 dead mint and virtually unplayed USA made Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster with case, coa and all the case candy. For those who miss the mirrors: they rest inside the case pocket and will never see the daylight (hah!). Low serial number (among first 300 made). I got lucky as the maple neck shows some mildly flames. The body should be a two-piece ash body, but the seam is untraceable (the beautiful grain is also hard to capture with my iPhone cam). Anyway! Enjoy the pics! And yes: It sounds awesome!!!

273240D4-70A1-4D26-A3BA-A5D51916C478.jpeg

9171C37F-9796-46C0-86E3-FBD015D84220.jpeg
DEDD6E59-EE4A-4B09-9409-D4F323F910AC.jpeg
0AD9EF0C-1FDC-4A48-8C79-BB9FD8F9CCF6.jpeg

Last edited:

the_lawyer

Reaction score
Thanks mates! Does anybody know how many Mirror Teles shall be made?

truckermde

Reaction score
Thanks mates! Does anybody know how many Mirror Teles shall be made?
Got this from the interwebz...

"Only 50 pieces of each model will be made available with personal touches from Page himself, including a signed headstock and personal hand-painted embellishments on the guitar body's dragon artwork. The other two will be released as production-line models, which will be accessibly priced for the broader base of fans."

Guess that doesn't really answer the question, does it...

AcVox

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new guitar it's stunning !
Can I ask how much it weighs ?

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got this from the interwebz...

"Only 50 pieces of each model will be made available with personal touches from Page himself, including a signed headstock and personal hand-painted embellishments on the guitar body's dragon artwork. The other two will be released as production-line models, which will be accessibly priced for the broader base of fans."

Guess that doesn't really answer the question, does it...
Yep... Both are standard "signature model" production and they will continue to be made until sales slow down... then they'll be made for another 5 or 10 years (surprised they are still making the Malmsteen and Jimmy Vaughn models)
The Page "Mirror" is the 2nd most expensive US-made Tele. The Dragon Tele is one of 3 signature Teles at the $1500 price point made in Mexico.

Being regular production, it was released in summer 2019, so it's been going for almost 2 years... there will be thousands of them by the time Fender stops making them.

Beautiful guitar! I much prefer the Mirror model (without the mirrors) over the dragon.

Leee

Reaction score
... 3 signature Teles at the $1500 price point made in Mexico.
:wtf:
3 cheers for globalism, eh?

I mean, the Mexican Fender stuff is pretty decent - especially compared to what comes from the Pacific rim.
But the attraction was the bargain price, not superior products.

I'm not paying big money for a guitar built outside the USA.

:hmm:

Well, I guess I shoulda set Japan aside.
Some killer stuff has been coming from Japan for decades.

And I've been impressed with the Duesenberg stuff outta Germany.

Always wanted an old Hagstrom Swede, but they are still relatively cheap.

Zemaitis...

:io:

Latest Threads