NGD: 2019 60th Anniversary R9

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently made a trade+cash deal for one of my guitars and this is one of the guitars that I took in and ended up deciding to keep. It's a 2019 60th Anniversary R9 in a lightly aged Golden Poppy Burst finish. This was traded to me from a Murphy Lab employee who had it built and spec'd out to his liking and even did some of the aging. This was before the Murphy Lab existed, so to be clear this is not a ML guitar or even Murphy aged.

It's got a great top on it and sounds really good as well. It's still second place in the tone department to my Shanks, but so is every other Historic I've ever had.

Here are some pics I took early this morning. Some of them are a bit more red than it is in person, but that's just the nature of digital SLR cameras.

Bt5CvKd.jpg

yUFQgTj.jpg

KqrglfN.jpg

LQ6xE5U.jpg

iiNpQVA.jpg

jyYrLcL.jpg

GUYl2Wg.jpg

vq23nkw.jpg

MyM5NOC.jpg

PHMHHjW.jpg

rhFynPz.jpg

Last edited:

mjross

Reaction score
I recently made a trade+cash deal for one of my guitars and this is one of the guitars that I took in and ended up deciding to keep. It's a 2019 60th Anniversary R9 in a lightly aged Iced Tea finish. This was traded to me from a Murphy Lab employee who had it built and spec'd out to his liking and even did some of the aging. This was before the Murphy Lab existed, so to be clear this is not a ML guitar or even Murphy aged.

It's got a great top on it and sounds really good as well. It's still second place in the tone department to my Shanks, but so is every other Historic I've ever had.

Here are some pics I took early this morning. They are a bit more red than it is in person, but that's just the nature of digital SLR cameras.

Bt5CvKd.jpg

yUFQgTj.jpg

KqrglfN.jpg

LQ6xE5U.jpg

iiNpQVA.jpg

jyYrLcL.jpg

GUYl2Wg.jpg

vq23nkw.jpg

MyM5NOC.jpg

PHMHHjW.jpg

rhFynPz.jpg
Sweet, very nice, congrats!

kewl kat

Reaction score
Love the color tone & blending of the flame.

Here's hoping it plays as good as it looks!!!

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great trade, and I don't even care what you got rid of. Thats a great looking one there!

Latest Threads