NGD...2018 LPC 1957 VOS Antique Pelham Blue

Socrates

Reaction score
I finally got her today...the first Custom Shop guitar I have ever had in my hands .. and my 2nd LP.

Sorry will have to post some better pictures later..was too excited and just played most of the day.

Love the feel and tones I am hearing...also compared to my 10..7lb standard Goldtop...at 8.9lb this LP feels so much lighter and better balanced.

Came nicely setup from Wildwood...with lower action than I am used to but plays and sounds great so will just leave it that way . LOVE IT!

Attachments

Last edited:

LocoTex

Reaction score
Beautiful! I usually don't like Customs that aren't either black or white, but Pelham Blue on a Custom is awesome!

RocketKing

Reaction score
That's a great finish, it really compliments the custom look.
Congratulations and enjoy!

Socrates

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah I was all set in my mind to find a black beauty...but when I came across this one in blue I just could not resist ....plus its the color of the ocean where I live :cool:

Bend'n'Slide

Reaction score
Wow...!! :wow::dude:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a PB Custom before — that is just fabulous!! Awesome!

As an aside, I love the blue sofa and the striped cushions too!!
:applause:

mjross

Reaction score
And a matching couch! What more could you ask for. Nonetheless, that’s a beauty, congrats!

Socrates

Reaction score
Wow...!! :wow::dude:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a PB Custom before — that is just fabulous!! Awesome!

As an aside, I love the blue sofa and the striped cushions too!!
:applause:
Thanks...and funny because I used the blue couch that my wife bought and pillows she made as an excuse to buy the LP..."...baby i think we should buy this guitar..it matches the couch so well" :rofl:

john550

Reaction score
Excellent guitar ! Custom Buckers, light weight custom, congratulations !