NGD: 2017 Les Paul Traditional T

spike450

Reaction score
That’s lovely, I had all 3 colours available in lefty on the 2017 classic and they were all great guitars.

saxosim

Reaction score
Added a poker chip this week to see how it looks, I like it so will keep it on for now I think. One thing I do wish Gibson would have changed by now on the USA models is the pinky cream shade on the plastics. Man I do love this guitar though and am so pleased with it. I changed the strings the other night and top wrapped it to see what I think. So far so good.

nJZw1gL.jpg

JMP

Reaction score
Added a poker chip this week to see how it looks, I like it so will keep it on for now I think. One thing I do wish Gibson would have changed by now on the USA models is the pinky cream shade on the plastics. Man I do love this guitar though and am so pleased with it. I changed the strings the other night and top wrapped it to see what I think. So far so good.

nJZw1gL.jpg
Looking good!

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang that top is bananas…wow, I need to play it
so effing cool

congrats…super happy for u

-chris

saxosim

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the kind comments, I didn’t realise the colour and top on this would be so well liked. Even though I am biased as it’s mine lol, I have to say it’s one of the best tops I have seen in the antique burst finish

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the kind comments, I didn’t realise the colour and top on this would be so well liked. Even though I am biased as it’s mine lol, I have to say it’s one of the best tops I have seen in the antique burst finish

the mineral streaks are perfect…it’s the perfect top for that finish

and it completely and will forever mystify me how good the painters are at Gibson…your burst is done flawlessly and exactly “right” in all the right places…
‘the fade was done by a gifted artist..

I wish I could do a burst half as good as yours…it’s perfect…simply perfect

-chris

saxosim

Reaction score
the mineral streaks are perfect…it’s the perfect top for that finish

and it completely and will forever mystify me how good the painters are at Gibson…your burst is done flawlessly and exactly “right” in all the right places…
‘the fade was done by a gifted artist..

I wish I could do a burst half as good as yours…it’s perfect…simply perfect

-chris
Thanks Chris, greatly appreciated

Latest Threads