NGD 2014 Traditional Pro ii

dbwalker

Reaction score
I haven't had a Floyd guitar in years, had many from the 80s through the 90s, this thing is awesome sauce, push push pots for the coil taps work nicely and sounds great, the floyd is fantastic, very happy with this one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-105343_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-105343_Gallery.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210409-105423_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-105423_Gallery.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 45

Side Burns

#==€@)
Reaction score
Nice.
Is the Floyd Rose stock or added to the guitar.
I see the D-tuna which is a cool aftermarket piece.

nice LP!

DaveSG

Reaction score
Very cool guitar - looks really versatile

dbwalker

Reaction score
I read older threads on these where some said they were duds, I'm glad I didn't read those threads before buying it, I'll put a folded up paper towel in the spring cavity to deaden the spring noise but other then that it's a fantastic guitar, taking this one to the recording studio with me tomorrow

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Oh man, that looks amazing! I’ve been looking at the Axcess Les Pauls, but don’t like that they have thinner bodies. Is this one full thickness? And is it one of the German made Floyds or 1000 series?

I seriously contemplated getting one of the 80’s era Les Pauls with the Kahler tremolos, but I didn’t know they made Les Paul with the Floyd rose stock outside of the Axcess model and the Floyd rose equipped studios. Really cool find.

Wish they were selling these now, I’d have bought one without hesitation. I love my super strats and I love my Les Paul Standard, would be awesome to have a Les Paul with the locking tremolo..

Last edited:

dbwalker

Reaction score
Oh man, that looks amazing! I’ve been looking at the Axcess Les Pauls, but don’t like that they have thinner bodies. Is this one full thickness? And is it one of the German made Floyds or 1000 series?

I seriously contemplated getting one of the 80’s era Les Pauls with the Kahler tremolos, but I didn’t know they made Les Paul with the Floyd rose stock outside of the Axcess model and the Floyd rose equipped studios. Really cool find.

Wish they were selling these now, I’d have bought one without hesitation. I love my super strats and I love my Les Paul Standard, would be awesome to have a Les Paul with the locking tremolo..
Yeah its the normal thickness, normal les paul neck heal, the axcess models are nice but a bit to expensive I think, Im just not willing to spend what they are going for for a floyd equipped guitar, from what Ive read on the 2014 traditional pros they did them as a guitar center run in 4 different colors, they pop up on reverb every once in a while for around $2k

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Yeah its the normal thickness, normal les paul neck heal, the axcess models are nice but a bit to expensive I think, Im just not willing to spend what they are going for for a floyd equipped guitar, from what Ive read on the 2014 traditional pros they did them as a guitar center run in 4 different colors, they pop up on reverb every once in a while for around $2k
Thanks! that’s good to know. I’ll be keeping an eye out for one. I’ve always wanted a Floyd rose LP but didn’t like the studio models and the Axcess isn’t full thickness and costs a ton.

dbwalker

Reaction score
Thanks! that’s good to know. I’ll be keeping an eye out for one. I’ve always wanted a Floyd rose LP but didn’t like the studio models and the Axcess isn’t full thickness and costs a ton.
Forgot to mention yes German Floyd

Latest Threads