NGD! 2013 "Gibson Les Paul Future tribute"

Tommy71

Reaction score
Hi!
bought this new 2013 "Gibson Les Paul Future tribute" body and hardware
from STRATosphere parts ebay. Installed pair of seymour duncan Slash
Alnico 2 Pro humbuckers and cts pots etc.. and I am very happy with the result!!!:slash:

tzd

Reaction score
HNGD that makes a nice present for yourself.

DefinitelyNot

Reaction score
I think this is a pretty cool idea for us modding type guys. Why buy a guitar equipped with pickups, hardware, and electronics that you're probably going to swap anyway? This way you can have it how you want from the very start and only pay for what you're going to use. I could see myself going this route one day.

Gotta say though "future tribute" is possibly the dumbest name for a guitar I've ever heard, that doesn't even make sense lol, anyway not knocking the guitar it looks sweet!

Tommy71

Reaction score
Gotta say though "future tribute" is possibly the dumbest name for a guitar I've ever heard, that doesn't even make sense lol, anyway not knocking the guitar it looks sweet![/QUOTE]

Agree, the "Future" truss rod cover was the first think i swapped. The thing which is why I wanted this exact model is that its have 60's slim taper neck, which I really love..

flannelflag

Reaction score
I like the less cluttered look of no binding, oddly though, they look naked to me without a PG. Go figure..

bblooz

Reaction score
Congratulations on your NGD! Nice upgrades with the PUs. Enjoy..

Prometheus

Reaction score
Looks nice! HNGD

But we all know them tonez gonna suck, why you ask? Because you don't have PG on her! XD

stp

Reaction score
I bought the sg model this way great way to say money when you already have the parts

Sinster

Reaction score
Really like that top! Congrats and HNGD!

I purchased my '16 SG the same way.

moreles

Reaction score
Your guitar is really attractive without any excess decoration. The model name, "Future Tribute," could note be any more ridiculous, but who cates. What a really nice, straightforward guitar!

Emilr1971

Reaction score
Hi!
bought this new 2013 "Gibson Les Paul Future tribute" body and hardware
from STRATosphere parts ebay. Installed pair of seymour duncan Slash
Alnico 2 Pro humbuckers and cts pots etc.. and I am very happy with the result!!!:slash:
Beautiful! I also have a Future and would like to switch the original dome knobs for another set i have however i'm concerned about how to remove the dome knobs since they don't have the usual side screw. Can you please tell me how you removed yours?

Attachments

Latest Threads