NGD: 2012 R7 Goldtop

slaveone

Reaction score
So, it's a new post but not a super new guitar. I've had it a few months. Sorry for the delay, but I figured I should share. I know these aren't for everyone, but I love the look and after trying to find a vintage one and continually striking out, I bit the bullet.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Zakmichael

Reaction score
Sweet Goldie! That board looks awesome, although some might not like it if it is a 2 piece. I don't think I could hear a difference, especially since it'd be cranked through a Marshall! Congrats!

slaveone

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know how to tell if it's 1- or 2-piece without pulling the nut. I guarantee you can't hear a difference. The only real fear will be if a refret is more difficult...that's a bridge I won't have to cross for quite some time.

Cevo-MG

Reaction score
CONGRATS - a beauty !!!

and that thing with 2012 ... forget it .. if you like it then it's all cool ... i love my plaintop R8 ... the feel the look the sound ... and you here have a SUPER nice GT :) ....

kungpow!

Reaction score
That looks fantastic! Thanks for the great pictures.

I would really go for some relic'd hardware though, to give it the complete look.

Nice shag!

Pop & Fresh

Reaction score
Nice guitar, that fretboard is sweet. I missed out on a 2012 R0 plaintop that was as good as they come and had a similar looking board, still kicking myself for that.

slaveone

Reaction score
Nice guitar, that fretboard is sweet. I missed out on a 2012 R0 plaintop that was as good as they come and had a similar looking board, still kicking myself for that.

Yeah, that's absolutely one of the highlights for me!

Latest Threads