NGD! 2011 Classic Custom

FloridaSam

Reaction score
What a difference 8 years makes. This has the *gasp* "burnt maple" fingerboard. I probably would have passed by this one then, I'm much less snobby today.
I saw this at a local pawnshop today and I made a silly lowball offer, they accepted. Funniest part was the guy said, "The case is in the back, but it's not original". I hesitated, saying the non-orginal case isn't good for me.....he knocked another hundred off.. I'm fully expecting a Gator or some off brand, not a $280.00 SKB TSA Pelican style case with wheels. I LOVE this case!!
Anyway, I love the maple board. It's a gas reading threads from 2011 when people were seriously bashing the roasted maple...nowadays its everywhere. Gibson shouldn't have bailed on it so fast.
It setup nicely, has a few bumps and bruises but for $900.00 out the door...with that CASE, I'm really happy wilh Goldie here.

anorton

Reaction score
I’ve got an ebony 2012, and I love it. Congratulations and happy NGD!

JMP

Reaction score
What a deal you got! I love the GT and natural back.......and the case, sick deal! Congrats.

alstev

Reaction score
Nice guitar, I love how roasted maple looks, I want a Tele with a roasted maple neck.

JAMESAK51

Reaction score
Congrats!! That was a score!! I have a 2012 in cream. One of my favorite guitars!!IMG_0700.JPG

RocketKing

Reaction score
Wow that's very nice, and a great deal too.
I remember trying one just like that years ago. Nice guitar, but just wanted a traditional.
Still, nice guitars.

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder what they gave the guy selling it for. AWESOME GRAB!!!!! I got the Antique Natural.....LOVE IT!!