NGD: 2003 Brazilian rosewood Gibson LP '59 Historic Reissue: The Kiss

bosnialove

Reaction score
I have already mentioned many times and today I had some time to make some nice pics.

I got it for a steal, from the first owner who bought the guitar new back in the day in Germany. Only thing changed is the original nut to a bone nut, otherwise full original.

I dont know what it is, but this guitar has sooooooo much sustain man. I havent seen this yet on any Les Paul that I tried and it is the best Les Paul I have had so far. And it has 'that' thing, the woody tone..

The guitar is named: The Kiss..

2003 Brazilian '59 Gibson LP: The KIss..
Gibson SG '61 Meastro vibrola..
Gibson Goldtone GA30RVS..
Gibson GA20RVT..

RAG7890

Reaction score
Aldin, why don't you put your photo signature on a part of the Guitar that is less..........how do I say it, obtrusive?

It really screws those nice photos you took.

Cheers, Rudi

bosnialove

Reaction score
Aldin, why don't you put your photo signature on a part of the Guitar that is less..........how do I say it, obtrusive?

It really screws those nice photos you took.

Cheers, Rudi
Rudi,

Because if I place it in the corner one could simply crop it out of the image..

Im open for feedback, so ifyouve got a better idea..

bosnialove

Reaction score
I have them set as wallpapers on my stuff.. but obviously without the sig, haha

Stinky Kitty

Premium Member
Reaction score
Add transparency to the letters to fade them into more of a watermark..

RAG7890

Reaction score
Rudi,

Because if I place it in the corner one could simply crop it out of the image..

Im open for feedback, so ifyouve got a better idea..
Aldin, just try putting it in on the bottom of the Guitar.................end of the body.

Cheers, Rudi

bblooz

Reaction score
Congrats on your awesome Lester! Those who have the financial reserves are likely to get some good deals on guitars this year, due to the unfortunate Chinese virus pandemic.

bosnialove

Reaction score
Congrats on your awesome Lester! Those who have the financial reserves are likely to get some good deals on guitars this year, due to the unfortunate Chinese virus pandemic.
Yes, thanks. Might be, but Ive bought it before everything with the virus started.

Sharky

Reaction score
I got it for a steal, from the first owner who bought the guitar new back in the day in Germany.
how much is a steal? I think I saw the ad for this guitar on german ebay some time ago

bosnialove

Reaction score
how much is a steal? I think I saw the ad for this guitar on german ebay some time ago
That was my ad. When I bought it the guitar had 0.11 on it and it was set up really bad. So I put it up for sale. Last week I decided to do a good set up with 0.10 strings and the guitar blew me away. Immediately decided to take everything down from the internet and declined all the offers I had. This one isnt going anywhere.

JMB1984

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why some people feel the need to add their name to photos. The obstruction defeats the purpose. Unless you are trying to make money off the shots, why not let people enjoy the photos too?

bosnialove

Reaction score
I don’t understand why some people feel the need to add their name to photos. The obstruction defeats the purpose. Unless you are trying to make money off the shots, why not let people enjoy the photos too?
Because:

Latest Threads