NGD 1994 Classic Premium Plus Honeyburst FLAME

uncajoey

Reaction score
Traded for this baby over the weekend. Love honeyburst. Great low action, perfectly played in frets. Not too much snot.
Love it!

Attachments

01GT Eibach

Reaction score
Awesome!!! That is with the 496R/500T pickups, correct? I put those in a SG Standard around the time your guitar was made, and I love them. What a GREAT guitar you got there!

Randy_Lahey

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar. Make sure to put it in the flame top Friday thread this Friday

Texsunburst59

Reaction score
Congrats on an awesome Classic

I LOVE my '00 Trans Amber Classic Premium Plus.

I love it in all stock condition, pickups, snot and all. :)

Wise Guy

Reaction score
Awesome!!! That is with the 496R/500T pickups, correct? I put those in a SG Standard around the time your guitar was made, and I love them. What a GREAT guitar you got there!
My absolute favorite pickup set hands down. I put them in all my Gibsons minus the few without humbuckers. They're not over the top like Dirty Fingers yet they can handle gain well. Not too mention, they taper off nicely with the right pots.

lwchafin

Reaction score
I loves Honeyburst - here's mine - lowly Studio deluxe, but I kinda like it. I've got cream pickup rings, pickguard and switch cap and base I'll swap out just to see how they look when I replace strings but I'm guessing I'll prefer the black against the honeyburst, but the cream on unca's looks really nice (and I removed the pickguard so who knows? We'll see.
1623424911050.png

Last edited:

uncajoey

Reaction score
I loves Honeyburst - here's mine - lowly Studio deluxe, but I kinda like it. I've got cream pickup rings, pickguard and switch cap and base I'll swap out just to see how they look when I replace strings but I'm guessing I'll prefer the black against the honeyburst, but the cream on unca's looks really nice (and I removed the pickguard so who knows? We'll see.
View attachment 543190
Curious to see pix with cream plastic

Latest Threads