viper007

Reaction score
So pleased with this
:smile:

2400.jpg

kewl kat

Reaction score
Very, very, nice. Looks like you got yourself a beauty: viper007

I've been a long time holder of a '61 335, and never thought to ask anyone. Maybe you know.

Does your '61 SG have a short or long tenon on the neck, or perhaps that is a silly question, given at that time they made yours and mine that is all that they had, right? I'd be curious to know if mine is considered to be short or long, or in between!

And, I also have a '61 335 reissue 2016, which I am guessing according to modern specs would be a short tenon. Anyone who has any helpful information I would be very grateful.

viper007

Reaction score
Very, very, nice. Looks like you got yourself a beauty: viper007

I've been a long time holder of a '61 335, and never thought to ask anyone. Maybe you know.

Does your '61 SG have a short or long tenon on the neck, or perhaps that is a silly question, given at that time they made yours and mine that is all that they had, right? I'd be curious to know if mine is considered to be short or long, or in between!

And, I also have a '61 335 reissue 2016, which I am guessing according to modern specs would be a short tenon. Anyone who has any helpful information I would be very grateful.
This one has Long Tenon :)

moreles

Reaction score
My favorite Les Paul (though I like and have the 3 PU Custom, ebony neck, white). Yours is a thing of beauty. I love the luster of the finish -- no too-shiny glint. And though it's blasphemy, I do prefer the tone and feel of my old LP/SG to my LP, probably because the pickup and light body combo (Shaws for pickups, which are quite good) make it a somewhat ( = slightly) brighter, crisper sound. I think yours looks phenomenal, and trust that it plays and sounds as greart as it looks.

Latest Threads