NGD! 1959 Murphy Lab M2M Heavy Aged

MuLLe

Reaction score
I'm litteraly blown away.

I have found my dream guitar, its been a loooooong journey and the hunt for it is finally over.

Its a Murphy Lab 1959 Heavy Aged M2M in slow Ice tea. The playability is amazing. Acoustic it has a real open, dry wooden tone and its really loud. It vibrates insanely through out the whole guitar. When its plugged the angels literalLy speaks hehe, sounds nerdy perhaps but I just drool when I play it and I get lost in time. Every note and strings are in harmony, its so balanced its crazy. It sings and growl with a quick response and attack, its the best guitar I have ever crossed. I finally feel I'm home now.

Just wanted to share it with you guys because I'm so happy. What do you think about it :)?

My phone somehow adds a red tint in the colours, its a more subtle redness in reality. It really looks lika an old guitar from the 50's and the feel of it, its old.

I bought this one from Guitarhunter in Copenhagen Denmark.
www.guitarhunter.dk
You can read my experince from that day when I visited them here:

Best Regards
Mulle

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg
93BB553D-F5D5-4EA7-864E-D70C2DAEF7BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you really love it, congrats Malmo.

Happy new guitar day!

JohnnyN

Just another old geezer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Congratulations and enjoy in good health :)

AJK1

Reaction score
Nice guitar, to me, that’s how a reissue burst should look, congrats

1allspub

Reaction score
Congrats and HNGD!

The ML aging on it looks very convincing.

Burstmeister59

Reaction score
I'm litteraly blown away.

I have found my dream guitar, its been a loooooong journey and the hunt for it is finally over.

Its a Murphy Lab 1959 Heavy Aged M2M in slow Ice tea. The playability is amazing. Acoustic it has a real open, dry wooden tone and its really loud. It vibrates insanely through out the whole guitar. When its plugged the angels literalLy speaks hehe, sounds nerdy perhaps but I just drool when I play it and I get lost in time. Every note and strings are in harmony, its so balanced its crazy. It sings and growl with a quick response and attack, its the best guitar I have ever crossed. I finally feel I'm home now.

Just wanted to share it with you guys because I'm so happy. What do you think about it :)?

My phone somehow adds a red tint in the colours, its a more subtle redness in reality. It really looks lika an old guitar from the 50's and the feel of it, its old.

I bought this one from Guitarhunter in Copenhagen Denmark.
www.guitarhunter.dk
You can read my experince from that day when I visited them here:

Best Regards
Mulle

View attachment 649551
View attachment 649552 View attachment 649553 View attachment 649554 View attachment 649555
View attachment 649556 View attachment 649557 View attachment 649558
View attachment 649709
Stunning. I got my '59 Murphy M2M in orange sunset several months ago in heavy relic but tasteful. It has a carmalita neck. Can't stop playing it. Enjoy!

OUTD00RSMAN

Reaction score
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW AXE .
EVER SINCE I'VE BOUGHT A NEW GIBSON SG JR. I HAVE RARELY PICK UP 1 OF MY LPS . I HAVE OWNED SEVERAL 1 PICK UP GUITARS IN THE PAST AN SG1 BLACK & A WHITE SGX.
ITS ACCESS TO THE UPPER REGISTRY IS SOMETHING THAT IS DONE WITHOUT HAVING TO SQUASH YOUR FINGERS ON THE SET OUT BACK Y'ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING

Mr. Nobody

Reaction score
I’m up to nine Les Pauls, all unique in their own way. My number one is something I picked up 8 or 9 years ago. Weighs a hair over 8lbs, fat neck with first fret at 9.10. The other eight are amazing to play but when I pick up Number One it’s like coming home every time. I hope that’s what you feel with this beauty and enjoy for a long time….Cheers!!!

Latest Threads