[NGD] '13 R8 lemon/blonde

Luboy

Reaction score
After months of CITES kicking my behind I found an affordable plain top lemon drop (burst) nearby. At almost 9.4 lbs it is heavier than my previous '14 R8 ice tea, but somehow it is more resonant. Seems to have a more pleasant neck angle and neck carve too, thus it operates and feels better. More mid-heavy than the old one, everything sounds more defined to me, but also more mellow (partially due to changing play style). The pics aren't bright, but there isn't much flame to speak of anyway.

20180625_205234.jpg

Utmost

Reaction score
Lovely! Do be careful with those souldier straps. The brass piece can easily swing around and ding the guitar pretty good. Mine had 3 on the front that I couldn’t figure out Where in the world they came from, until I lined it up with that brass guide peace.

Luboy

Reaction score
Lovely! Do be careful with those souldier straps. The brass piece can easily swing around and ding the guitar pretty good. Mine had 3 on the front that I couldn’t figure out Where in the world they came from, until I lined it up with that brass guide peace.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Luboy

Reaction score
From some angles it looks like the lemon drop it's supposed to be :). Also one of those half-plain and half-not-so-plain cases. But I dig it.