NGD: '07 LP Standard Silverburst Ltd Ed

jstarr823

Starr Guitar Works
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this for sale yet? :D

Norlight

Reaction score
That's a stunner! Really beautiful congrats!

tzd

Reaction score
Congrats & HNGD! I was eyeing that guitar several years back as well, but I settled for a similar looking one without body binding:

Niloy63

Reaction score
Congrats & HNGD! I was eyeing that guitar several years back as well, but I settled for a similar looking one without body binding:
You have a gorgeous guitar, man! It looks sick! Like I said earlier in the thread, I really dig how our silverbursts hug the body ("rimburst" as Chris aptly pointed out) rather than the tear-shaped silverbursts on the Customs. Awesome guitar you have there!

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, you guys are killing me...

Here I am saving up for a 17 bourbon or 16 desert and now y'all are scrambling my brain with ridiculously perfect silver bursts....

Just can't stop staring at yalls headstocks with the binding / flower pot :drool:

-Chris

Niloy63

Reaction score
Man, you guys are killing me...

Here I am saving up for a 17 bourbon or 16 desert and now y'all are scrambling my brain with ridiculously perfect silver bursts....

Just can't stop staring at yalls headstocks with the binding / flower pot :drool:

-Chris
For whatever it's worth, brutha, these are some pretty awesome Silver "rim" bursts that we like...

2008 Gibson LP Studio Robot Silverburst (w/ some mods)

Gibson LP Studio Robot Silverburst

2007 Gibson LP Standard Silverburst (GC Ltd Ed)

2008 Gibson LP Standard Silverburst (GC Ltd Ed)

And talking about Desertbursts, I was eyeing this one for a long time, and it's still up. It's gorgeous. It's not a 2016, but it's beautiful.
2012 Gibson LP Standard Premium Plus Desert Burst

ArchEtech

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I loved these and the classic antique series at the time. They seemed to be very nice guitars. I never had setup issues with mine, and it sounded great. I should have kept my zebrawood!

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is REALLY nice. I have never ever seen 1 like that (hence the "limited edition") CONGRATS

Niloy63

Reaction score
I loved these and the classic antique series at the time. They seemed to be very nice guitars. I never had setup issues with mine, and it sounded great. I should have kept my zebrawood!
Oh man... those Zebrawood LPs were awesome! I remember those for sure. I'd love to get my hands on one of at some point.

Latest Threads