NGD! ‘60s Teisco? E-100

I.M.Noone

Reaction score
I picked up this cool little number today. She is a total blast to play. It came with the original case strap, cord and set of strings to boot! It was advertised as a Teisco E-100, But I can’t quite make out the name on the decal. Does anyone recognize it?
04F74079-12AF-425E-856A-8BAEFDE6EE3E.jpeg
E17C0191-FC81-4A53-BDA3-5BF5C67AFFF4.jpeg

endial

Reaction score
Cool!

Looks like it says "Teisco" to me. The "S" is the slash that curves from underneath the "TEI", and over the "CO".

I.M.Noone

Reaction score
Thanks, I thought so too, but I couldn't find another example of that logo anywhere, so I wanted to see if anyone recognized it. It came strung with an old set of beefy strings and it sounds super huge, especially for a light little guitar.
Rock on!

I.M.Noone

Reaction score
Here's the other thing - it's very light and fun to play, but the small body's edge catches my right forearm. A Tele's body is larger and my forearm can lay across it, while here it's pretty annoying. Since the guitar cost me all of $150 with a case, original cord, strap and set up NOS strings, I'm thinking of reshaping that upper edge for comfort, or even doing a Pete Shelley and taking off the whole top third of the body. Thoughts?

Latest Threads