NGD… Finally found a lefty Bona Burst Joe Bonamassa Les Paul!

mjross

Reaction score
Just what I needed, another Les Paul! However, could not pass this one up, lefties like this don’t come along every day. I’m going to have to run down a cover for the bridge pickup (anyone know where I can get an aged Gibson cover) but everything else is there.

1668816154615.jpeg

Last edited:

1allspub

Reaction score
Congrats and HNGD!

The double black bridge aesthetic works pretty dang well with the black plastics. Just sayin’... ;)

:cheers:

mjross

Reaction score
Where'd you this? I find it impossible to get my lefty son any quality guitars.
It was on Reverb but was not in the lefty section. I find some of my best finds not listed correctly! I’ll keep you in mind if I decide to liquidate some of my lefties, I’ve got some very nice ones. Hope you find something nice for your son!

Last edited:

mjross

Reaction score
Congrats and HNGD!

The double black bridge aesthetic works pretty dang well with the black plastics. Just sayin’... ;)

:cheers:
Yeah, I just want to return it to original spec!

oh yeah, very cool holiday Avatar!

Last edited:

mjross

Reaction score
The Bonaburst finally showed up, pretty cool guitar! It’s feels a little heavier than most of my other Les Pauls but that’s OK. This is a Gibson Custom Shop guitar but I’ve been trying to figure out what Les Paul category it falls in. I guess it’s just a Custom Shop Les Paul and we’ll leave it at that. Nonetheless, she’s pretty cool!

1669767853570.jpeg

Latest Threads