NFL PLAYOFFS 2020

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I still have my Clemson Tigers on the 13th.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
And the final play of Brady's career could easily be a pick 6

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
I just loved the frustration on Belicheat's face as he lost a rules-lawyering match to Vrabel.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I really shouldn't talk too much shit about the Pats losing. I honestly only hate them because a LOT of their fans are obnoxious af.
Most of the NE fans here are actually pretty cool.
So, sorry about the loss, guys.
That's a tough end.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just loved the frustration on Belicheat's face as he lost a rules-lawyering match to Vrabel.
What a magnificent end to their year and hopefully, Brady's career. Too bad Bill didn't have a fucking stroke!

Here comes all the "Greatest team ever and greatest QB ever" chants from the lovely NE fans. Hahaha!

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs folks!

Caoimhin

Reaction score
What a magnificent end to their year and hopefully, Brady's career. Too bad Bill didn't have a fucking stroke!

Here comes all the "Greatest team ever and greatest QB ever" chants from the lovely NE fans. Hahaha!

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs folks!

The greatest 6 ring team lost to Miami and then got knock out of the playoffs by a 0 ring team

Neffco

Reaction score
I really shouldn't talk too much shit about the Pats losing. I honestly only hate them because a LOT of their fans are obnoxious af.
Most of the NE fans here are actually pretty cool.
So, sorry about the loss, guys.
That's a tough end.
Well now that they will be loosing a lot more, there will be a lot less bandwagon fans. So about 75% less annoying pats fans.

No more bimbos saying “ I don’t really like football, I’m just a pats fan”. Whilst all decked out in #12 gear.

Caoimhin

Reaction score
Titans fans still bitter about the end of Super Bowl XXXIV
Are they? My guess would be no but you'd have to ask them. I'm sure they're proud of themselves for beating the greatest football team.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was curious how many times the Bills wanted a chance to win only to do the absolute worst thing that could be done on that situation. It was kinda sad. I was really pulling for them.

And if course fuck the Patriots

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
I was curious how many times the Bills wanted a chance to win only to do the absolute worst thing that could be done on that situation. It was kinda sad. I was really pulling for them.

And if course fuck the Patriots
Why they didn't at least TRY to kick a long range FG vs. attempting some crazy 3rd and long play and risk getting sacked and push back the attempt even further. Should have tried a short run. Miss FG and turn over on downs. Yeah he may not have got it, but at least keep best field position you have vs. fuck it up and ruin your chance. It would have been 58yds I think, but if he made it, game over.

There was two questionable calls. The 'the player gave himself up' bullshit? He didn't knee down, he basically caught it in his endzone and then fumbled it by throwing it out, fair ball. Bills recover, even the field ref signaled TD. At a minimum a saftey should have been. Then the 'off field/alternate' refs? When the hell was this a thing? Bullshit call.

Then there was a delay of game that the refs missed in OT -

It all turned on Watt's sack which shut down that Bills drive on 3rd down in the 4th qtr. No one picked him up and I just knew they were going to blitz him that play.