NFL Football 2018 - 19

slug_maine

Reaction score
The league has been pandering to offense for so long the fans no longer have any appetite for defense. Nothing like a 45 yard pass interference call, we didn't get any, boring.

Pal

Reaction score
44.9 overnight rating, America has spoken. By all accounts a terrible game, glad I stuck to my guns and didn't waste my time.
And a guy that got suspended for cheating this year won the MVP? You can't make this shit up.

Anyway today is the best day of the sports year. Seven magnificent months until football is jammed down my throat

Pappy58

Reaction score
It’s like the HTS tries to appeal to everybody and ends up appealing to nobody. Lots of visuals and stuff.
It’s like watching a shitty movie with great animation.

I think I used this term in an earlier post: "Pitiful"! .... And not too many years back they had great HTS' with the like's of McCartney and Tom Petty. Whoever runs this crap now needs to be shown the door! :wtf:

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Did Moron 5 have to pay to be the Super Bowl half time show?

I recall hearing that Katy Perry paid to be the half time performer a few years back.
Did that actually happen?
Is that how the half time show works now.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I hope they paid a fortune.

Side note, that dude can shred, actually. He covered Purple Rain, and when he got to the solo, my jaw just dropped. Not because it’s a particularly great style/sound, but I didn’t expect it to come from him.

slug_maine

Reaction score
44.9 overnight rating, America has spoken. By all accounts a terrible game, glad I stuck to my guns and didn't waste my time.
And a guy that got suspended for cheating this year won the MVP? You can't make this shit up.

Anyway today is the best day of the sports year. Seven magnificent months until football is jammed down my throat

You seem obsessed with football.

Olds442

Reaction score
Did Moron 5 have to pay to be the Super Bowl half time show?

I recall hearing that Katy Perry paid to be the half time performer a few years back.
Did that actually happen?
Is that how the half time show works now.
i heard M5 got paid a half million and donated it to a local charity.

much respect if that's true.

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
51362345_521407475015441_8907995096570396672_n.jpg

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The laser pointer guy in KC:

Fan with pointer banned

A Kansas City Chiefs fan who allegedly aimed a laser pointer at New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady during the AFC championship game soon will face legal charges, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The Chiefs, Schefter said, were able to identify the fan through eyewitness accounts and videotapes. They are not waiting for a verdict in court, however. The team already has issued a lifetime ban at Arrowhead Stadium for the fan, and the Chiefs reportedly are pushing for “the harshest penalty possible” to deter similar incidents in the future.

Local police reportedly initially wanted to charge the fan with disorderly conduct. The NFL had said it would investigate a report by a Kansas City television station that showed the incident. KMBC shot video that showed a green dot flickering around Brady’s shoulder and face before he threw an interception in the fourth quarter.

defcrew

Reaction score
I hope they paid a fortune.

Side note, that dude can shred, actually. He covered Purple Rain, and when he got to the solo, my jaw just dropped. Not because it’s a particularly great style/sound, but I didn’t expect it to come from him.
He also has a good falsetto. His Strat was the epitome of ridiculously over relic. They are bland but proficient. He seemed remarkably emotionless.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I just drove 300+ miles from Maine to NY. I saw no fewer than half a dozen billboards toasting the world champs. There was one guy, dressed as the statue of liberty waving a Pats' flag in front of Sheldon's Harley in Auburn, MA.

Gotta schedule an appointment to get "LIII" tattooed on my nads...

Latest Threads