NFL Football 2018 - 19

Kashmir

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again! It's football season 2018, beginning tonight.

Philly might have another good season. But that may not start tonight. Atlanta is going to be real good!

dennis g

Reaction score
I've lived in Philly (go iggles) and Atlanta (yay Falcon's, and know the current owner) and have fond memories of both cities. To say that I'm conflicted is an understatement. That said, watching the NFL depends on who's playing. If it's a team I like, I'll watch, If not, there's something else on, right?

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I've lived in Philly (go iggles) and Atlanta (yay Falcon's, and know the current owner) and have fond memories of both cities. To say that I'm conflicted is an understatement. That said, watching the NFL depends on who's playing. If it's a team I like, I'll watch, If not, there's something else on, right?
I only watched the 4th quarter or so of the Super Bowl. The only NFL I viewed all season long.

If the Eagles manage another appearance, I'll likely do the same. Unless they are getting their ass kicked ...

NewDayHappy

Reaction score
You are correct sir. Should have been all CAPS.
I've been a fan since 2010 because of a group of 5-6 guys I worked with. Wouldn't pretend to know everything about them but I know their fans pelted Santa Claus with snowballs and that's good enough for me. Hope we can follow up with another Super Bowl win.

:thumb:

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I've been a fan since 2010 because of a group of 5-6 guys I worked with. Wouldn't pretend to know everything about them but I know their fans pelted Santa Claus with snowballs and that's good enough for me. Hope we can follow up with another Super Bowl win.

:thumb:
I was quite a fan when I was younger. I just cannot stand to watch for 3+ hours for maybe 12 minutes of snap to whistle game play. The "showboating" has become too much as well.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................

NewDayHappy

Reaction score
I was quite a fan when I was younger. I just cannot stand to watch for 3+ hours for maybe 12 minutes of snap to whistle game play. The "showboating" has become too much as well.
Oh, I love the game. There's other teams I like too, the Eagles are just one of them. The Buffalo Bills are my #1 though, I bleed red white and blue.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Growing up in the 70s, the Eagles always sucked until 1980. Super Bowl loss #1.

If I watch any sports now (not often - when bored) it is what the rest of the world calls football. You know, a sport where you use your feet to move a round ball. :)

Kashmir

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Go Eagles, Go Falcons! I’m just glad the NFL is back again! May the best team (tonight) win!

Oh yeah ..... Go Pats!

NRBQ

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how Sam Darnold does during the first quarter of the season; it's going to be a trial by fire. He will be the youngest QB to start week one since the AFL/NFL merger in 1970, 21 years 97 days old. But it's going to be a tough nut to crack, as the Jets don't have tons of talent, they have a suspect O-Line, their first game is on Monday night, AND they play three games in 11 days to open the season. Welcome to the NFL rookie!

Last edited:

Kashmir

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
That was a poor play and end to a decent drive.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
That was a poor play and end to a decent drive.
How in the fuck do you leave your best player on your team (he is in the conversation for best in the league) in goal to go? Who designed that goal line package?