NFL 2021 Regular Season

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
my son thinks it will be a former coach of Fields'.
I just heard they're bringin the raiders coach in for special teams interview. No word on OC candidates yet. Just listening to ESPN 1000 at work.

Olds442

Reaction score
I just heard they're bringin the raiders coach in for special teams interview. No word on OC candidates yet. Just listening to ESPN 1000 at work.
can you believe we picked another Ryan?

freak

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did he get fired from the Raiders, or just not being brought back? I hate the Raiders, but I can't help but think he is a good fit for them. They seemed to respond well to him.

Crotch

Mega Pints
Reaction score
He was considered interim so they didn't bring him back. Heard nothing but great things about him, players love him

pnuggett

Reaction score
Credible source?

It sucks that everyone wants a “scoop”. Why not wait for the press conference and let the GOAT set his own story?

It would be a dick move to announce today, with real football happening.

Of course it's credible. When have I ever been not credible.

:)

pmonk

Reaction score
I don't expect the Chiefs v Bengals to be competitive so hoping for a good Rams v 49'er game.

And there is no question Roger Goodell is holding the refs family hostage to assure we do not get a Bengals v 49'ers Super Bowl.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Credible source?

It sucks that everyone wants a “scoop”. Why not wait for the press conference and let the GOAT set his own story?

I think its credible. He just cant announce it until after a particular day (Feb 4 i think) because of some contract things that would short him a few mil if he announced it sooner. But he is 100% done. Tampa is $40mil over the salary cap. They mortgaged the future to get that ring and Brady knows the crown gets seriously tarnished if he has to endure a 7-10 season on a gutted team. He did the exact same thing in NE. They had to cut plkayers to get under the cap and Brady didnt want to play on a team that would be unable to allow his system playing to work.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Credible source?

Haha! I’d announce it right before kickoff of the KC game.
At half time I’d come back and say “Nah, one more year, maybe…”

questionman

Reaction score
Having only seen half a Bengals game before this one, I’m really questioning how they got here...they look horrible

Latest Threads