NFL 2021 Regular Season

mtgguitar

Reaction score
This guy has had at least one concussion, brushes with the law and previous mental health evals:

Courtney Cronin, ESPN Staff Writer, 12:19 PM Et, 11/24/2021

"EAGAN, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings and the Minnetrista Police Department are dealing with an ongoing situation involving defensive end Everson Griffen, who has refused to come out of his residence after making a series of disturbing posts on Instagram earlier Wednesday morning claiming that someone was in his home trying to kill him.

The Minnetrista Public Safety Department said in a news release that Griffen called 911 after 3 a.m. Wednesday from his residence said someone was inside his home and requested assistance from authorities. Griffen told the 911 dispatcher that he fired a weapon but that no one was injured.

According to the news release, law enforcement and Vikings team psychologists have been in communication with Griffen since approximately 7 a.m. but Griffen has refused to come out of his residence. Police said they could not find an intruder at Griffen's residence."

Those cops showed a lot of courage by entering his house.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the Falcons playing anymore.... I'm in the mood for a good laugh....

Should be a documentary on how not to play football.... or Football for folks with no sense of direction...

Maybe start a blind football league...

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know our toxic local sports press though, they've been trying to get him fired all year.

i think mgt waits until the end of the season. the more he loses in the meantime, the better our draft picks. you can't go winning meaningless games now, from a mgt perspective.

i want chuckie next year, just to blow my mom's mind. she hates him more than he who shall not be named.

my son wants him for the same reason, including his mom.
Unfortunately that pick belongs to the Giants. Common theme under Pace

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There should be playoffs for the worst team.... If you win a game in the playoffs you're out... Only the losers move forward...

I'd put a hunnert on the dirty birds to win out....

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
The early reports of the death of the Chiefs appear to be losing relevance to reality. Alone on top of the AFCW, 1/2 game out of the #1 seed behind 2 teams that have yet to have their bye. Sorry to disappoint y'all.

4c773c91dcdbe2105bc0a04b56af7c42.jpg

Bro KV

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saints missing 14 starters is brutal!! Feels like 7-9 again, ala 2014-2016

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate when I hear all the analysts say that green bays defense is so good. They're highly flawed and still gave up 2 long touchdown bombs. Should get Smith and Alexander back after bye which is good. Run D is tough I'll admit. But still suspect on deep passes. They should have had the chiefs even with Rodgers out. That was a tough one. And Crosby just sucks now. Not confident going into playoffs with him kicking

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Pats don't look too bad...
Interesting stat from earlier--Mac Jones, rookie, currently has a higher season completion percentage than Brady has ever had in his career. Its the system. Every position on that team is plug and play, if they just do their jobs as coached, they win. Its that simple

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
I hate when I hear all the analysts say that green bays defense is so good. They're highly flawed and still gave up 2 long touchdown bombs. Should get Smith and Alexander back after bye which is good. Run D is tough I'll admit. But still suspect on deep passes. They should have had the chiefs even with Rodgers out. That was a tough one. And Crosby just sucks now. Not confident going into playoffs with him kicking
I agree, I wonder if everyone is so used to the Defense being questionable that the recent improvements are being exaggerated?

They do have holes, I wonder about clock and game management, especially at the end of the game. Don’t take risks when winning with 3 minutes on the clock, run the ball on 3rd down and keep the clock moving, but nope… incomplete pass, stop the clock and give it to Crosby?

I think Crosby deserves blame, while almost everyone wants to blame someone else on special teams! If he’s as good as he is, why can’t he adjust?

Nice win though, hope they come back from the bye in top shape.

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone wants to play Lamar Jackson, tough to stop this guy!

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone wants to play Lamar Jackson, tough to stop this guy!
you're kidding right? 4 interceptions and his 2 big throws were both complete prayers that only the worst possible coverage allowed to be completed. His running ability is the danger, take that away and hes way worse than average

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
you're kidding right? 4 interceptions and his 2 big throws were both complete prayers that only the worst possible coverage allowed to be completed. His running ability is the danger, take that away and hes way worse than average
Not kidding, that’s what I mean- I’ve seen a couple super fast running QB’s destroy the Packers over the years…

My Cheesehead bias lol!

Latest Threads