NFL 2021 Regular Season

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watch some spoof show on tv the other night that was funny as hell..... They evidently were spoofing the Falcons....It was just like a regular game with crowd and officials and everything and lasted like a regular game.... Had to be a spoof show because nobody can play that damned bad....

Bytor1958

Reaction score
(BILLS V COLTS) According to the website Scorigami, Sunday's game was the first to finish with a score of 41-15 in league history.:facepalm:

WIKI: In sports, a Scorigami is a scoring combination that has never happened before in a sport or league's history.
The term was coined by SB Nation sportswriter Jon Bois in 2016 and most commonly refers to scores in the National Football League (NFL), due to the unusual point values in football compared to other team sports. However, other sports have referenced the term, as well.
The 1070th Scorigami in the NFL.

I had never heard that term before today.

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm watching the Chargers game. Damn, Herbert looks like a giant. I'm 6'6" and so is he. It's interesting to see him amongst the little people. :rofl: :hippie:

bgh

Reaction score
People from all sports list all these super random stats sometimes and I’m like geez, dude…. it was a lucky catch or whatever.
I hear you. "Every time he wears white cleats and ties them using red and blues laces, the third pass to him is always a touchdown ... when they play at 1:00pm on odd numbered Sundays". Try fitting that stat into your game plan.

BigJim

Reaction score

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reports are that Nagy will be gone in Chicago after this game on Thursday. Only issue I have is if you know he's gone, why let him coach Thursday? I don't buy the short week argument.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Teams probably watch to see how he does. Even after a guy is fired, he’s still working on his résumé.
If he goes out and flops with no effort or talent, he might be out of work for a while. If he shines, he might get picked up.
Maybe go live in Vegas instead of Chicago.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Teams probably watch to see how he does. Even after a guy is fired, he’s still working on his résumé.
If he goes out and flops with no effort or talent, he might be out of work for a while. If he shines, he might get picked up.
He's an awful coach. I can see how that would benefit him but how does it benefit the Bearsssss.?.

There was a fire Nagy chant at the game Sunday, 1 yesterday at the United Center during the Bulls game, and they even started one at his kids high school game (which is tacky af)

The Bears have never fired a coach mid season in history of the charter franchise.

Reports are he has totally lost the locker room and the team has checked out.

Nagy denied it at the afternoon presser

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
If Bienemy gets a HC gig, he could end up back in KC as OC under Reid

Olds442

Reaction score
He's an awful coach. I can see how that would benefit him but how does it benefit the Bearsssss.?.

There was a fire Nagy chant at the game Sunday, 1 yesterday at the United Center during the Bulls game, and they even started one at his kids high school game (which is tacky af)

The Bears have never fired a coach mid season in history of the charter franchise.

Reports are he has totally lost the locker room and the team has checked out.

Nagy denied it at the afternoon presser

you know our toxic local sports press though, they've been trying to get him fired all year.

i think mgt waits until the end of the season. the more he loses in the meantime, the better our draft picks. you can't go winning meaningless games now, from a mgt perspective.

i want chuckie next year, just to blow my mom's mind. she hates him more than he who shall not be named.

my son wants him for the same reason, including his mom.

Latest Threads