NFL 2021 Regular Season

Bro KV

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saints are just struggling, losing key players has been rough.

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
Eagles went from curb-stomping the Saints for three quarters to almost suffering an embarrassing loss.

Last edited:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I rarely sports bet, but my buddy in Dallas was bragging how the 'boys were gonna take it to the chiefs today, so I looked at the lines.

The O/U at 52 had about 80% of the money on the over. Wild. Knowing full well that the oddsmakers never get it that wrong, I bet the under. Woo-hoo!

Rationalizing that if the under really happens, it would be a defense rich game, giving Dallas 2.5 and taking the Chiefs was a great companion bet. Again, Woo-Hoo!

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I’m fairly used to the chargers breaking my heart in new and exciting ways, but my brother is a Steelers fan and this can’t fuckin happen today.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Arizona with their backup QB McCoy and WR Hopkins and JJ Watt out beat the Seahawks 23-13 and missed 7 points of field goals/extra points. Backup QB McCoy did a great job. Going into a bye week and hoping Kyler Murray and Hopkins will be back. Watt is out for the season. Arizona has the best record in the NFL at 9-2. 6-0 on the road.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
(BILLS V COLTS) According to the website Scorigami, Sunday's game was the first to finish with a score of 41-15 in league history.:facepalm:

WIKI: In sports, a Scorigami is a scoring combination that has never happened before in a sport or league's history.
The term was coined by SB Nation sportswriter Jon Bois in 2016 and most commonly refers to scores in the National Football League (NFL), due to the unusual point values in football compared to other team sports. However, other sports have referenced the term, as well.

Latest Threads