NFL 2021 Regular Season

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
So far--
Steelers offense sux balls, defense will keep them competitive but Rapistberger shoulda retired

Jury still out, but Lawrence looks shaky in his first start

Herbert in San Angeles looks like the real deal, was good last season and looks better so far today

The Jets still suck

So do the Lions

DavGrape

Some Posts May Be Fictional
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait... that was 14 minutes ago... now it's 38 - 10.

scott1970

Reaction score
I care nothing for football and never have, but even I know Tom Brady is the GOAT.

He plays too many more Super Bowls and he’ll be wishing he was born in Alabama (so he’d have extra fingers for all them rings.)

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
I care nothing for football and never have, but even I know Tom Brady is the GOAT.

He plays too many more Super Bowls and he’ll be wishing he was born in Alabama (so he’d have extra fingers for all them rings.)
Brady is the goat the same way Bill Russell is the goat, fortunate enough to play on really good teams with hall of fame coaching. If not for Red Auerbach Russell's name would never be mentioned with the shadow of Chamberlain obscuring everything else. The Bucs were loaded the year before, only 44 turnovers by a complete idiot QB prevented them from being successful that season. I can easily name 10 QBs that are all better than Brady ever thought about being. Just didnt play on as good teams

pnuggett

Reaction score
I watched the AZ Cardinals kick ass on the TN Titans. Missed the pre game Black National Anthem.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
That fucker turned it on in the 4th, good game
He is the truth and it was obvious after his first 4 starts. Witnessing it in person was amazing. When he rolled right against the niners and dimed a toss to the back right corner of the EZ while running at full speed and sidarming the throw between defenders I knew he was just a different breed. Shortstop throwing skills in a QB body and brain. If he stays healthy he will rewrite the record book in the NFL like Chamberlain and Gretzky did in the NBA and NHL. His numbers might never be equalled. He is the GOAT, its just a matter of his career being long enough. Broke a record Marino held today, as a matter of fact.

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Washington football team is upholding its normal losing tradition..

krauley

Reaction score
Brady is the goat the same way Bill Russell is the goat, fortunate enough to play on really good teams with hall of fame coaching. If not for Red Auerbach Russell's name would never be mentioned with the shadow of Chamberlain obscuring everything else. The Bucs were loaded the year before, only 44 turnovers by a complete idiot QB prevented them from being successful that season. I can easily name 10 QBs that are all better than Brady ever thought about being. Just didnt play on as good teams
whatever helps you feel better.....

Spartom

Reaction score

Latest Threads