NFL 2020 Playoffs and Superbowl

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
KC just tossing buffalo's salad here. Love the bills and their fans but they had 0 chance in this game with Mahomes playing.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Mahomes has played Brady three times (IIRC). Brady has six Super Bowl rings and is working on number 7. I think I am having trouble following you.
4 times and they are 2-2, but the Dee Ford fiasco 100% cost us a super bowl 3 years ago. Wrap your brain around that. Mahomes would have gone to the Super Bowl his first 2 seasons as a starter. Never left the field for the last time in the game without a lead against Brady in any game they have played. Defensive shittiness aint Mahomes fault. He is the GOAT. If you could choose any QB in history to play for your team, it would be Mahomes. Not one coach would pick anybody else

TheWelder

Reaction score
4 times and they are 2-2, but the Dee Ford fiasco 100% cost us a super bowl 3 years ago. Wrap your brain around that. Mahomes would have gone to the Super Bowl his first 2 seasons as a starter. Never left the field for the last time in the game without a lead against Brady in any game they have played. Defensive shittiness aint Mahomes fault. He is the GOAT. If you could choose any QB in history to play for your team, it would be Mahomes. Not one coach would pick anybody else
Mahomes is unreal....but we have to see him for an entire career before putting him in a serious GOAT conversation. If he keeps playing this way and stays healthy (and wins multiple titles), then he will be in that conversation. Just not today.

Rds

Reaction score
Its not looking great for Buffalo. Chiefs are giving them all they can handle. No answers so far.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes has never…

Played a road playoff game, or been anything but the 1 or 2 seed.

Lost a game by more than 8 points.

Lost a playoff game in regulation.

Gone home before Championship Weekend.

Patrick Mahomes has…

Made 2 Super Bowls before turning 26.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.....................

I'm no football expert.... but if you're looking for a "greatest of all time", you need to either:

A) See them all the way to the end of their career
B) See them dominate so heavily that even while still playing they have risen above all others.

Love him or hate him, there's not too many who can argue that Brady is the greatest to ever play the position.

Mahomes is not even in a discussion for "greatest of ALL TIME". If I had him on my bench, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Jim Kelly, and Troy Aikman would all have to be hurt before I sent him in.

That's right... I said Jim Kelly.

Unless you're talking about the guys in their current state of health. Then I might let Mahomes play if Tom Brady was busy that week.
You clearly havent paid any attention if you would take Brady over Mahomes. Fuck, I'd take Montana, Marino, Elway, and Rodgers WAY before Brady. Brady was beneficiary of really good teams (this year too, btw, that team was good with Winston last year, just couldnt overcome the turnovers) but he is NOT as good a QB as any of those guys. Mahomes has already set the bar so high IN JUST 3 SEASONS that its not even remotely close. Not one single pro coach would agree with you. Not one

Tone deaf

Reaction score

Patrick Mahomes has…

Pat Mahomes has never won six Super Bowls.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes has…
Reached puberty.

TheWelder

Reaction score
Brady was beneficiary of really good teams (this year too, btw, that team was good with Winston last year, just couldnt overcome the turnovers) but he is NOT as good a QB as any of those guys.
I’m not trying to take anything away from Mahomes, but he also benefits from having a ridiculously good team around him. It’s not like the team is devoid of talent and he’s doing it all on his own.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I am willing to discuss Brady not being the GOAT as soon as some other simp shows up with seven* Super Bowl rings.

*Or 8, depending upon how the season turns out.

• Love
Reactions: Who

Latest Threads