NFL 2020 Playoffs and Superbowl

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
you know they will do anything and everythign to have him play, he's the leagues new golden boy or one of them. More then a few odds makers still pick the Bills to upset them....we will see.

strat1701

Reaction score
I want the Bills to win, but I want it to be a no-excuses win.
the offense needs to come to play. If they can only put up 10 points from the offense they won't beat the Chiefs. Defense seems to be doing their part and has stepped up, now the offense needs to kick it in gear too.

I also want Green Bay to shove a block of cheese up Brady's rectum.....

mtgguitar

Reaction score
KC never said Mahomes had a concussion but that hit looked serious. His neck was stressed, Wilson tried to pull his head off. I don't think Mahomes will be at 100% for the game. The Bills say they are working on getting ready for Mahomes and backup quarterback Chad Henne. Vegas is giving KC 3 points due to home-field advantage.

THE ZUBAZ QUARTET:

Reactions: Who

strat1701

Reaction score
man I think I had a pair of them zubaz pants from the early 90's when they Bills had their run.....wow...

ACEit

Reaction score
when I was "young" I played qb for 12 years in italian championship, we call it "Serie a" it's the upmost level of our league...

to me there is no fault in that play.....

here in italy, when i was down, I knew that for 2 or 3 seconds after the refree call the end of the down I had to expect some hit 'cause defence "stumbled" on me... :cool:

Last edited:

ACEit

Reaction score
I had dolplhins zubaz in the '90s

well... I always was a raiders fan... but when I asked for a zubaz at a friend of mine who was in the states for vacation... he came back with that aweful wiite orange green piece of cloth... tailored "vanilla ice" style... :cool:

something like this

3B1C865C14CF4D3C9E23E78E5167BA2B.jpg

Last edited:

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
KC never said Mahomes had a concussion but that hit looked serious. His neck was stressed, Wilson tried to pull his head off. I don't think Mahomes will be at 100% for the game. The Bills say they are working on getting ready for Mahomes and backup quarterback Chad Henne. Vegas is giving KC 3 points due to home-field advantage.

THE ZUBAZ QUARTET:

I'm much more concerned about Mahomes foot than his head. Everybody that saw him in the locker room after the hit all felt like he was ok, and if it wasnt for the observable staggering after the tackle (most likely a momentary occulsion of the carotids caused it but that automatically triggers the full scale protocol) he would have been ok to play. His toe, however, is not good. Its on his front foot which makes throwing a bit tricky and really hurts his mobility

mtgguitar

Reaction score
I'm much more concerned about Mahomes foot than his head. Everybody that saw him in the locker room after the hit all felt like he was ok, and if it wasnt for the observable staggering after the tackle (most likely a momentary occulsion of the carotids caused it but that automatically triggers the full scale protocol) he would have been ok to play. His toe, however, is not good. Its on his front foot which makes throwing a bit tricky and really hurts his mobility
Yep, Turf Toe is still bothering him. All week, KC has been answering questions about Mahomes by saying "He looks good, he’s moving around well. He feels good.". That's like saying a used car is "Clean."

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-patrick-mahomes-suffering-from-turf-toe-not-100-percent

Latest Threads