NFL 2020 Playoffs and Superbowl

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Ryan Clark, from ESPN, said being asked if the Chiefs should be worried after a close win versus Atlanta.
"Do you guys ever play basketball with your kids? When you do, you don't really play ball. You let them score some points and they feel good about themselves. You play just well enough to win at the end of the game.
But then a funny thing happens one day. Your kid starts talking crazy and acting like they can school you. So, you go outside and play. You really play.
That day, your kid is probably going to quit playing or go inside and cry because Daddy took them to school.
That is the Kansas City Chiefs. They are the daddy. And I feel sorry for anyone that has to play this team in the playoffs because daddy isn't playing games anymore."

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
Man, Buffalo's defense won that game. The offense needs to step up like the D did this past week. They won't beat KC or Cleveand if their offense can only put up 10 points. Allen was trying to force things first half for sure, had some misses that shouldn't have been. Still need some running game though...

As much as I'd like there to be the Championship game played in Buffalo, I'd probably rather play KC, as we already played them and should learn from it. Cleveland got hot towards the end there, they could upset KC, but that's a big longshot.

Reactions: Rds

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
That 101yd pick-6 was killer. Watching the ravens bonk a few off the FG posts was entertaining too.
I hope Lamar is ok.

Reactions: Rds

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mahomes out for the game. Browns gotta make a move

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even on 4th and 9 I'd go for it. Cleveland won't get the ball back I don't think. Blown opportunity with no Mahomes.

jaycoyoyo

I would rather be playing guitar.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Betting on the Chiefs has won me a lot of money. Hope Mahomes gets well soon.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Mahomes is in our division, so I hope he never returns to football.
Nah.... I hope he’s ok.
He really is fun to watch.
Jackson last night and Mahomes today. Crazy.

Latest Threads