NFL 2020 Playoffs and Superbowl

rxbandit

Reaction score
Huge Packers fan, hope Rodgers can take them all the way. He's been unbelievable this year, debatably his best season yet at age 37!

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I'm happy that Seattle lost but it's amazing to me how Wilson was having an insane season through about 8-10 weeks and then was basically Trubisky for 6 weeks
I was listening on the radio on the way to the range, and in a very short amount of driving, I heard one pick 6 and two that were damn near intercepted.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
They were also about the worst I’ve seen on 3rd down conversions. Both teams were. I think the announcer said something like 3 out of 24 at some point.
Man, those punters are gonna be sore tomorrow.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
The NFC East finished the season with none of the teams having a winning record.:facepalm:

Washington W/L: 7/9
New York Giants 6/10
Dallas Cowboys 6/10
Philadelphia Eagles 4/3

Last edited:

PeteK

Reaction score
Poor showing by Seattle. My thoughts on the Rams QB though is if Goff was able to come in as a backup, why was he such a pussy to not be the starter in the first place? It just reminded me of years ago when Tony Romo had a broken pinky and Brett Favre told him to suck it up and quit acting like a bitch and just get out there and play

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
that was a FUMBLE in the Bills game, the refs are blind not to see that. I think Steelers will win tonite and then I think that puts us rematched against them for the divisional as KC gets the lowest remaining seed, so I'm kinda hoping KC will play Tennesee and Bills/KC for championship. I think the Bills may be able to beat KC as they played them earlier, yes they lost but Bills are like the hottest team now. Allen can do it, as long as he doesn't try to force things, but the Biills D has to step up a bit too.

Latest Threads