Next stop, ladies lingerie.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Deport. Send that piece of shit back where it came from.

frabz-AINT-NOBODY-GOT-TIME-FOR-THAT-9f390c.jpg

The General

Reaction score
Men should be seen but not heard is becoming the order of the day.

Men, it's time. Silent treatment, no more discussions in the presence of any other genders. And we will also need to weed out any other men who are easily offended and pass that list around.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
A PHD where the rubber has NEVER met the road! Obviously!

Society needs space to breathe. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Those days are over and soon enough they'll stick our heads in a boot and cut all our balls off. And the women won't do it. They'll get their pussified men to do it for them!

Yeah, I'm getting bitter about this. Because I remember when life was so much more fun and NOT in any way having to be harmful. Introduce snowflakes.

Last edited:

slug_maine

Reaction score
Bwhahahahaha!

And the surprise is...
Simona Sharoni (born 1961) is a feminist scholar and activist[1] who is currently Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Merrimack College. In 2014, Sharoni helped co-found Faculty Against Rape, a national organization dedicated to supporting survivors of sexual assault on college campuses and to urge faculty to take a stand on the issue.[2]

Elbow is my new hero of the day.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ned_Lebow

Didn't The Knack do a song about her?

dave b

Reaction score
Good on him for refusing to apologize. Nor would I if I wasn't truly sorry.
Still trying to figure out just what, exactly, is so offensive about asking to be let out at 'ladies lingerie'. Normal guys like women, lingerie, and women 'in' lingerie. Maybe she was mad because a MAN had the temerity to tell a joke in the presence of a WOMAN, that had a teeny tiny percentage of sexual innuendo/humor. :dunno: That should obviously NOT be allowed:laugh2:

Ever been the only guy present at a real lingerie party. I have. Not for the squeamish among us males.:D

EasyAce

Reaction score
I guess someone's never heard "Love in an Elevator"?

In all seriousness, it's a joke. Lighten up, Francis. He wasn't hitting on you, he wasn't belittling you, he was trying to get a laugh.

This is not a #metoo moment. This is #myfeelingsaremoreimportant moment. But no, they're not.
I'm reminded of the year I spent working in Washington at a think tank. I went to the Senate Office Building on some errand, I now forget what, and stepped into a somewhat crowded elevator. Another fellow took notice of a particularly nicely-dressed woman and complimented her politely enough on how she looked. She snapped back immediately, "Thank you, and don't even think about whether you'll succeed in getting me out of it." Even the two other women aboard the elevator were appalled at her.

That was in 1991.

sk8rat

Reaction score
the guy looks like the type of creep that says that kind of thing all the time.

another thing blown out of proportion, this is more of a personal issue that should have been dealt with behind closed doors.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Good on him for refusing to apologize. Nor would I if I wasn't truly sorry.
Still trying to figure out just what, exactly, is so offensive about asking to be let out at 'ladies lingerie'. Normal guys like women, lingerie, and women 'in' lingerie. Maybe she was mad because a MAN had the temerity to tell a joke in the presence of a WOMAN, that had a teeny tiny percentage of sexual innuendo/humor. :dunno: That should obviously NOT be allowed:laugh2:

Ever been the only guy present at a real lingerie party. I have. Not for the squeamish among us males.:D
Shouldn't apologize even if you mean it. Not for these 'transgressions'. 'They' jump on it like a pack of Hyenas on a 3 legged, cancer ridden wildebeest, not stopping until the prey is utterly destroyed..

Latest Threads