Newest Addition to the Family - Firebird VII - Tons of Pictures

Jayman

Reaction score
This is the most recent addition to the family. A mint Epiphone Firebird VII. It has the original case, hangtags, and not a scratch on it. It was built in 2000 at the Unsung factory in Korea. Just a beautiful guitar posing with some of its family members. It's a really neat sounding guitar with the 3 mini-humbuckers and the Meastro tremolo. It defanitly has its own sound, a very acousticy, warm, kind of tone, but it also has the brightness of mini-humbuckers. The wiring is pretty cool, the toggle switch works just like a Les Paul switching between bridge, both, and neck, with volume controls for the bridge and neck pickup. It also has a volume knob for the middle pickup which you can blend in with any pickup combination, making it a very versatile guitar. This one is not too neck heavy at all, and it has a very comfortable neck, it is akward to get used to playing because of its ablong shape but it is well worth it when you plug it in.
Firebird&

DSCN2106.jpg

DSCN2107.jpg

DSCN2112.jpg

DSCN2114.jpg

DSCN2119.jpg

The Firebird with the Epi Blue Sparkle with PRS Dragon II's
DSCN2129.jpg

The Gibson family of products
DSCN2131.jpg

The Firebird with my Les Paul Jr.
DSCN2135.jpg

The Firebird with my St. Blues Mississippi Bluesmaster
DSCN2139.jpg

The Firebird with my Gibson Les Paul Special
DSCN2138.jpg

The Firebird with my 1987 Gibson SG Special with EMG's
DSCN2137.jpg

The Firebird with my Tele from hell
DSCN2140.jpg

The Firebird with my 2001 Gibson Gothic Flying V
DSCN2145.jpg

The weird, but cool headstocks
DSCN2148.jpg

Skynyrdpicker

Reaction score
Awesome guitar; I LOVE Firebirds. How's playing with the middle pickup? Do you find it gets in the way?

Jayman

Reaction score
The pickup is adjusted about the average height, and playing with it is fine it doesn't get in the way at all like a Les Paul Custom, or the like.

LEFTY LES

Banned
Reaction score
It looks like you have very fun and playable guitars there my friend. Right on!!! :thumb:

Very impresive collection my friend!!!

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Very nice, a great collection, congrats!

Jayman

Reaction score
This guitar is npw for sale!

I will sell this near mint guitar for $600 with the original hardcase. PM me for info. Or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Price is negotiable...

Latest Threads