New Zealand Police

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
What the heck did that cop say to do to the pie I couldnt hear it well. Does he mean a pie like an apple pie or a pizza pie?

Ride on a Pony

Reaction score
Haha, I forgot you Americans would confuse the pie thing... He's talking about meat pies...

One of these things:

He says "you must always blow on the pie".

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
I thought thats what he said and that looks good as hell.:thumb:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Omg..you have zebra crossings out there too? lol

Sorry..i just had to make that comment..not seen one of those for years. Thought only UK had them :D.

Lampens

Reaction score
They don't have zebra crossings in the US?

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They have to use the crossing at the lights..you know..the "walk' and 'do not walk' signs.
In fact where I live, you have to run not walk! lol

In my small town, you have two lines going across the street where basically pedestrians can cross there, but there is no flashing lights or anything, you just have to take the risk and get across if road is clear.

Crossing streets here is a risk lol

Why do you think most people drive and not walk? In big cities like NY you get more sections of crossing but here you may have to walk a mile to find a safe place lol

slither

Reaction score
We have them in Australia too. I thought everyone had them.

f33db4k

Reaction score
That pies gonna be

So remember,
Blow on the PIE!!:shock:
Safer communities together:applause::applause:

f33db4k

Reaction score
OH bogan country:hmm: I don't have the mullet or balck singlet to live there.:thumb::D

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
Where are Flight of the conchords from anywhere near you guys?

Lampens

Reaction score
They have to use the crossing at the lights..you know..the "walk' and 'do not walk' signs.
In fact where I live, you have to run not walk! lol

In my small town, you have two lines going across the street where basically pedestrians can cross there, but there is no flashing lights or anything, you just have to take the risk and get across if road is clear.

Crossing streets here is a risk lol

Why do you think most people drive and not walk? In big cities like NY you get more sections of crossing but here you may have to walk a mile to find a safe place lol
So you don't have the rule between those lines as soon as someone sets foot between them they have right of way like they do over here on a zebracrossing. It's still a risk though cause some people can't drive for shit and don't pay attention so it could end costing you your life lol. But if you end up only disabled the dude that ran you over ends up paying you big time. Still makes taking the risk not really worth it though.:hmm:

Latest Threads