New video of a new/old song...live in studio

Reaction score
We recorded a song back in 2006 but I’ve since remixed and remastered it.

We shot a huge amount of footage when we recorded it but I've only now had the time to actually go through it and put the video together.

All the instruments were recorded at my studio (Foxglove Studios) except for the Hammond and Leslie which was tracked at Dave (our keyboard player's) place.

Gtrs used: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez Artwood Acoustic. Amp was a Marshall TSL miced with an SM57.

It is a fairly long piece which covers the subject matter of being able to change the future or not.

The sound effects in the intro were put together back in 2006 and I had to try and find some public domain footage to accompany the soundtrack.

The song runs for 9 minutes in total. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Cheers,

Peter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWkUVHKOxuk&list=UUVpiiM9h1LvKhKjTBCL6YBg"]Off the Edge - Cast in Stone (Parts 1 & 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Davio

Alchemist Extraordinaire
Reaction score
This IS my cup of tea. Fantastic in my opinion. Sounds like Iron Maiden ran into Utopia, etc. but better. Good job! Is there an album to buy? I would love to hear more.

Reaction score
This IS my cup of tea. Fantastic in my opinion. Sounds like Iron Maiden ran into Utopia, etc. but better. Good job! Is there an album to buy? I would love to hear more.

Thanks for watching and for your kind comments, Davio.

We're about halfway with the album and we making a huge effort to finish it asap.

I'll keep you updated.

Cheers,

Peter.

Latest Threads