New video games

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yup i have until dawn, blood rush, and the inpatient. They're all related.

I liked until dawn. Definitely an interactive movie more than a game, but it was a good one. I ended up playing it in one sitting so i could see the ending.

Crotch

Cocaine Bear
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys play multiple games at once ? I feel like I won't be able to move on till I beat what I'm on. Except I will mix in some online basketball when it comes out

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Depends whether I'm hooked on the game and story.

Howard2k

Reaction score
Yup i have until dawn, blood rush, and the inpatient. They're all related.

I liked until dawn. Definitely an interactive movie more than a game, but it was a good one. I ended up playing it in one sitting so i could see the ending.

Holy shit! One sitting! It took me two weeks! :laugh2: That would have been crazy intense and awesome. That's a damn good idea for a Hallowe'en thing.

Howard2k

Reaction score
You guys play multiple games at once ? I feel like I won't be able to move on till I beat what I'm on. Except I will mix in some online basketball when it comes out

Yeah, I am part way through a bunch of games at the moment and tend to jump back and forth. Some get abandoned. Rarely there's a game that makes me want to play it all the way though. I get "free" games from PS+ so I'm probably more dismissive of games than I used to be. I would probably be more inclined to play them linearly had I spent $80 on a game.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah i bought until dawn and downloaded it on a Saturday morning and played it all day and finished in the evening. Was like 8-10 hours or so

TheWelder

Reaction score

I can typically only play one immersive game at a time - games like RDR, GTA, Dark Souls, Skyrim, etc. But I'll mix in online shooters or puzzle games when I need a break or don't have sufficient time.

Reaction score
Having a lot of fun playing SCUM on PC right now. I'm enjoying the slow pace, easy going as far as survival games are concerned. HumbleBundle is your best friend for buying PC games cheap.

For PS4 I just wait and buy when games hit $30 or $40. The latest God of War being a rare exception.

BACzero

Reaction score
PS4 games are $80? Everything on XB is still $60 unless you're buying some kind of special edition or something...

I pre-ordered Battlefield 5 - open beta starts today!! I used to be a COD whore, but I'm just burned out on the micro-transactions and it seems like they've given up and just push whatever they've got out the door with the idea that we're all going to buy it just because it's part of the franchise. I have no plans of buying the new one, but may eventually once the price drops.

I normally only buy one or two big name games per year. I fill the gaps with lower price (but still fun) games like Little Nightmares, Ori, Unravel, and the like. Games with Gold on Xbox offers special deals and even free games every month. I try to keep my eye on that and grab ones I think I might like.

Even though I was pretty disappointed with Halo 5, I'm sure I'll pre-order Halo 6. I was such a Halo fanatic back in the day, and I'm willing to give them a shot at redemption with 6... but if Halo 6 sucks, I'm done with it. I'm not going to allow newer, sub-par games to ruin my memory of the classics. I'll stick with my Master Chief Collection and call it good. :thumbs:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Spidey and new Tomb Raider this month hurts. I'm trying to save though. Spent too much lately on games and VR's and stuff. trying to relax a little bit on the toys.

Reaction score
Between Steam sales and GOG, I seldom pay full retail for games.

A recent exception is BATTLETECH. I bought that one on release day in May....can't resist BIG STOMPY ROBOTS. :laugh2:

What's GOG? I'm new to pc gaming.

nauc

Reaction score
big games like COD or Battlefield i buy new, when they come out

other games i wait till theyre like $20 new, give or take

nauc

Reaction score
is PUBG still a pos for Xbox, or is it better now?

James R

Reaction score
05D86EA9-DCEC-4C3F-BBE0-36D4D9025037.jpeg

James R

Reaction score
^
*cough cough*
I’m just not feeling very well, I may have to take a me day tomorrow. :laugh2:

Latest Threads