New Toy...

Saiko

Reaction score
So I am at my local guitar store today and come across this Les Paul Special. Never been a fan of Specials or Juniors but always was interested in an LP with P-90s so I figured I would play it, not expecting to really buy it. It was made in 1997 and was really beat up considering. So I plug it in and the things blows me away through any amp I play it through. It sounds vintage as can be and is filled with mojo and the neck plays sweet and the fretwear is perfect. Needless to say, I have not put it down (except to take the pictures) since I got it home. :dude:

Saiko

Reaction score
Its not a silverburst, its is a yellow tobacco/black burst. I guess the lighting is playing tricks in the photos. Now that I look at the pics though, it does look like a yellowed silverburst in them.

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
The is superb GAS!:thumb:

Boleskinehouse

Reaction score
Its not a silverburst, its is a yellow tobacco/black burst. I guess the lighting is playing tricks in the photos. Now that I look at the pics though, it does look like a yellowed silverburst in them.
Yeah! I can see that it looks like both. :laugh2::laugh2: Really cool either way, bro.

Ed B

Reaction score
awesome score!!

too bad its not a silverburst. jk :dude:

Bizarro

Reaction score
It certainly has visual appeal and the fact that it is an excellent player is a nice bonus. I like it. Congratulations, you have done well here.

lewddude

Reaction score
dude that's "Sh*t hot!" Mojo is EVERYTHING! I have a mosrite like that... does not matter what I plug it into. Congrats! Enjoy!