New to me guitar day next week

Cjsinla

Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m almost positive they didn’t make one in white in 2013. I had a 2013 honey burst and looked at all the colors that year and white wasn’t offered. Is that a Trad Pro? Also, I don’t think they offered any LP’s without nibs that year. Did it have a refret?

endial

Reaction score
Man, I really like that.

Congrats!

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m almost positive they didn’t make one in white in 2013. I had a 2013 honey burst and looked at all the colors that year and white wasn’t offered. Is that a Trad Pro? Also, I don’t think they offered any LP’s without nibs that year. Did it have a refret?
It’s a Traditional Pro II 60 (LPTP26AWGH3). They did it in 2012 and 2013.

And yes, It should have nibs, but serial numbr on this one its very late 2013, so could be it received the 2014 fret specs without nibs.

moparguy

Reaction score
According to the serial number, it was made Friday, November 15th 2013

Uncle Vinnie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally weird seeing a white LP that isn't a Custom ... with gold hardware no less. I like it a lot. Very nice score.

moparguy

Reaction score
Totally weird seeing a white LP that isn't a Custom ... with gold hardware no less. I like it a lot. Very nice score.
I looked for a while and only found customs and a few variations of studios, but thats it, I was suprised as well. I dont know if Ill keep the boost circuit or not, may do 50s wiring on it, but I meed to get it first and see how the circuit sounds.

moparguy

Reaction score
This is what Gibson said —-Arctic White may have been a dealer exclusive model during that year. Here are the specs:

Body: mahogany / maple cap / solid
Neck: mahogany (50s rounded)
Pickups: Burstbuckers
Fingerboard: rosewood
Hardware: Nickel. Then they sent this—- No problem Glen, after double-checking on the pickup specs, they internal spec details show 57 classics (Super 57 in bridge)! Sorry for the mistake. It shows a Trad Pro II.

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Wow, you got that right, very sexy and sweet looking girl. Congrats!

Cjsinla

Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a Traditional Pro II 60 (LPTP26AWGH3). They did it in 2012 and 2013.

And yes, It should have nibs, but serial numbr on this one its very late 2013, so could be it received the 2014 fret specs without nibs.
Okay, a Pro, that makes more sense. I would’ve gotten my Trad in white if they offered one.

moparguy

Reaction score
Okay, a Pro, that makes more sense. I would’ve gotten my Trad in white if they offered one.
I think it was a Guitar Center Exclusive series, so its not a everyday color. I hope Fedex does not destroy it during shipping because Im thinking its gonna be mine till I die!

moparguy

Reaction score
I think it was a Guitar Center Exclusive series, so its not a everyday color. I hope Fedex does not destroy it during shipping because Im thinking its gonna be mine till I die!
I meant to say Guitar Center exclusive color

madmusicltd

Reaction score
Unique! I do dig the zebra's but I think it would look even better with gold covers and gold pointers...